Spiritborn Locked Isssue

I purchased the base Vessel of Hatred edition ingame through Steam. It shows that I have owned it, but my Steam doesn’t show me the ability to download the DLC package nor the ingame is able to unlock the spiritborn class for me.

Steam
Basic Edition ingame purchase
DrJayz42#1829

3 Likes

Blizzard defrauded Steam player.

3 Likes

I purchased standard version and then purchased deluxe version via in game while playing in my Xbox. Still I am not able to play VOH!

2 Likes

So prez is right, we need to purchase the standard edition on top of the upgraded version. Unfortunately we were scammed, I’ll apply for a refund for the ultimate version later. Or file a charge back.

2 Likes

I purchased VoH ultimate through the in game store after launching it from steam. I now see UNLOCKED in the game shop, but on steam it says I don’t have it. So basically the game store isn’t linked to anything and my money is just gone

6 Likes

I’m also running into an issue, but maybe its my own ignorance. I bought the game on xbox, but in the meantime built a PC. Now I dont have access to it on PC. Additionally I bought a copy for my son on his battle.net account on PC, and I dont think he can play on xbox now with it. What the heck am I supposed to do here, do I really need to buy two more copies? Obviously thats a sucky scenario, but is that the actual answer for me?

Yes. It was confirmed that you need to purchase separate copies of platform to play the expansion. I have Ultimate Edition on Xbox and Base edition on Steam.

2 Likes

so what about the steam users who bought the dlc in game but literally paid through steam? i bought the ultimate… this is a joke man.

3 Likes

I purchased expansion on steam but it does say it comes out the 8th does the steam store update later to release the DLC?

No, if you are a steam user but buy dlc in game, you get scammed and dont actually receive the dlc, only the in game cosmetics.

2 Likes

Platform: Xbox Series X
Version: Ultimate Upgrade pack
Bnet:ID : oDARGOo

Shows Ultimate & Deluxe purchased but Not Not Standard edition (requesting a further £31 on top if the £42 originally paid?)

In-game preorder items all unlocked… however the Snow Cat remained locked in game??

See the top post. You bought an upgrade from Standard to Ultimate, but did not actually own Standard.

You will need to buy the Standard to get the license for Vessel of Hatred to make the Ultimate Edition whole.

1 Like

Hey - Can you give me your exact flow in as much detail as possible of what you did and what you bought and experienced? This will help me understand your situation.

3 Likes

if anyone is having issues on PS with the Spiritborn, please let me know and provide me your PSN IDs if you can.

9 Likes

Wait… so you are saying that Xbox & Blizzard allowed the sale of an upgrade pack listing it as the FULL expansion without someone owning the actual game???

3 Likes

Platform: Xbox Series Xs
Version: Standard Edition
Bnet:ID : Amerial

I bought it in the Xbox Store, the game says I do not own the DLC, yet when I check the ingame shop, the Standard Edition is being marked as purchased. I got access to the pre-purchase fun, but that’s it.

1 Like

Thanks for responding, so I am playing on steam, I bought the Ultimate from the in game store of the game which forwarded me to steam checkout, so my transaction went through steam and I have receipt to prove but steam doesn’t recognise that I have the DLC within my library which is due to how your system works with the linking with battle.net I presume.

4 Likes

Sucha a shame. Bought ultimate pack on in-game store. Now i cant Play the game it want me to purchase it again, cash gone. Shame on you blizz.

Xbox x
Ultimate
kappadin#21935

1 Like

seconded this. I bought standard edition in the game and it shows up on my Steam receipt that I have the DLC but not through Steam, but through your game store.

2 Likes

Platform: PC STEAM
Version: Ultimate Upgrade pack
Bnet:ID : LVGOD#21747

I bought it in the steam Store, the game says I do not own the DLC, yet when I check the ingame shop, ultimate pack is being marked as purchased.
I got access to the pre-purchase fun, but that’s it.