Spiritborn Locked Isssue

Xbox series x
Deluxe edition
Grub1437

Platform- PC Bnet Steam Xbox series X
Version- Deluxe edition
Battlenet id- RĒæcKŇ3viL#11631

PLEASE FIX THIS

That looks like the problemā€¦ you guys didnt think to put mot the full version somewhere and now we all have to repurchase???

Same issue here. I have Xbox game pass ultimate and bought the dlc in Xbox store. But I canā€™t play it on PC even via the Xbox app in PC.

Platform- PC (Bnet/Xbox app) and Xbox series X
Version- Standard edition
Battlenet id- Smallbanban#3382

We ill have to buy VOH 6 Time again waow Guys CMON !!

Yes thatā€™s what most of us purchased , and we already have the initial D4 game so why when I paid $50 for this upgrade do I need to purchase some other BS

1 Like

SO for me- I only play on Xbox series X. i have the ultimate addition of the vessel of hatred. When I look at the the game in the settings under ā€˜manage gameā€™, the update shows as ultimate - but says 'doesnā€™t need to be installed" and i have no option to ā€˜check a boxā€™ on it. I look at the add-ons only, itā€™s there -but nothing I can do! My friend who also has an Xbox series X - no issues, heā€™s already level 18 on his spirit born - so not sure what the issue is.

1 Like

Still canā€™t access dlc. Could see ā€œ[DNT] X1 Steam PrePurchase Ultimate SKUā€ in steam purchased history.

Platform: Steam
Ultimate
å“‡ę“—ę³„ē”˜#3609
Purchased @ Jun 12

The one I purchased was via battlenet, but was supposed to be for xbox, atleast thats the way it seemed reading it. It had xbox on it.

1 Like

Oh so I see what you guys did , you offered an upgrade from standard to ultimate but didnā€™t put in the fine print that you needed to ALSO PURCHASE the standard edition for another $35 so adding it together $85 for the expansion ultimate , you Greedy Garbage , I wonder just how many 1000s of people you just ripped off

3 Likes

This exactlyā€¦ and in Australia its even moreā€¦ what a rip off

Same this needs to be fixed or weā€™ve been stolen from

2 Likes

Xbox
Ultimate
Heyjay91 #1663

yep, itā€™s fraudulent.

2 Likes

Xbox one
Deluxe
Scottay#6613
Both Standard and Deluxe show as unlocked but I canā€™t highlight either one. Same as OPs complaint. Selecting Manage Game Add-Ons like suggested here shows nothing available. The only option I can select is Ultimate for another $39CAD. Like WTF??

We have become aware of the possibility where players could purchase a Standard to Ultimate upgrade without owning the necessary Standard Edition of Vessel of Hatred.

Players can fix this by purchasing the Standard Edition of the game which will complete the upgrade to Ultimate Edition.

Afterwards, Xbox users can follow these instructions below to download the final content package if you still have the Spiritborn locked.

1. Hover over the D4 Icon
  2. Press Start
  3. Select Manage Game Add-Ons
  4. Select D4 Base Game
  5. Select Manage Installation on internal storage
  6. Check the Vessel of Hatred Expansion Pack check box hit
  7. Hit Save Changes
1 Like

Damn I guess he was the scape goat. We all know how blizzard operates, shame on us.

So players got majorly ripped off, how nice

2 Likes

What about Steam users? Purchased the full pack in game and it does not go into the Steam Library at all?? Do we need to pay TWICE?

4 Likes

Same I am not buying twice when you already got almost $100 from me. This needs to be figured out or youā€™re literally stealing from people

7 Likes