Spiritborn Locked Isssue

Hi, I have the same issue and still can not create Spiritborn character until now.

Platform:STEAM

Version Purchased: Diablo® IV: Vessel of Hatred™ - Ultimate Edition

BNET ID:奕哥说我很欧#3515

1 Like

Platform - PS5
Battlenet - Homed1988#2911

I pre-ordered the ultimate edition for PS5. Got my player up to around level 51 then all of a sudden it says i have to purchase the expansion to enter Nehantu. I went off the game to see if I could do anything then all of a sudden the game disappeared from my library all together!! I’ve managed to start downloading it again from my ps app but it has been so stressful.

I’ll let you all know if re-installing the game on PS5 fixes the issue.

I just checked the manage box and it seemed to work then I back out to restart Diablo and it was gone off my Xbox completely. Redownloading now. Do better Blizzard!

Yeah same on PS5 waiting for 121gb to finish downloading

Yep, 28 more minutes to download.

Cant play in PS5 Error 300008
And cant play on steam error 315306

I purchased Diablo 4 on xbox and have game pass ultimate, which allows me to play on computer. I purchased Deluxe expansion on Xbox. I downloaded on xbox and have expansion update downloaded. Created file on xbox which showes on computer but says locked and cant access. Smurfpapy#1618 is BNet ID

I purchased the Ultimate Edition of VoH on October 3 for $89.99 ($94.92 with tax). I cannot access the Spiritborn but it’s showing all editions as “Unlocked”. If I’m required to purchase a Standard Edition to play VoH content and the Spiritborn class I will be contacting Microsoft for a refund. I’ll also be investigating with our state AG concerning this dubious practice of what I can only assume is comparable to bait and switch!? Please respond ASAP. BT ID Nightmoss #1681

UPDATE: Following recommendations posted elsewhere I now have access to VoH class and expansion. The “Manage Game” option for VoH added content was not available for download until I restarted the console. The option to add the expansion at 10.1 mb was present and now the game is available. Thanks.

1 Like

Platform: Steam
Bnet ID: sherwell#1940

Version Purchased: Ultimate
Steam receipt: [DNT] X1 Steam PrePurchase Ultimate SKU

Same as others, playing on Steam, pre-purchased Ultimate in-game on June 10, and am unable to create a Spiritborn or access VoH content. Also getting an error message when going to the in-game VoH page.

2 Likes

Platform: Steam
Bnet ID: Miracle#15609

Got same issue as others - purchased DLC on Steam but cannot find it in Steam library or create a Spiritborn now.

2 Likes

Was on the phone with Microsoft tech for XBox:
Go to Home screen move to Diablo 4 but don’t click on it, click on the right three bar button.
Choose manage game internal
Click on game and manage game again to see if you have all boxes checked, if not check it and save.
Go back to Home screen and launch game.

2 Likes

Thank you!!! Totally worked :slight_smile:

#zoorax2204 Xbox series S
Bought standard edition via battlenet. The game updated to ver. 2.0.56.0 but i can’t play VoH and choose spiritborn. On Xbox menu i can’t even see VoH expansion…

1 Like

I purchased the Deluxe Edition on Xbox and had to delete the expansion then reinstall it in order to play the spiritborn class. I played for a few hours and then became locked out once again. So I exited Diablo and had to delete the expansion and reload it once again in order to play vessel of hatred. THIS IS A PROBLEM !!! Please FIX !!!

Same issue, bought Ultimate in game

Platform:STEAM

BNET ID:Sodeo2#1831

2 Likes

I purchased the “Standard to Ultimate Edition upgrade”, but as stated by you and on Microsoft’s Xbox notice site, apparently it does not include the actual base expansion. This is misleading. I had a requested a refund, but I’m not willing to purchase the base expansion until either I get my refund or it is considered to include the base expansion. Otherwise I know how this will play out: These cosmetics will be considered “used” and you can’t refund them.

Hours later, still waiting on the status of the refund. Super frustrating when all I wanted to do is just enjoy the new expansion.

Preordered ultimate edition on August 25th on Xbox. Was charged the $85 (or close) price so it was the whole DLC and not just the upgrade. Spiritborn still locked and unable to access the DLC region. Nothing in the “manage game” options even showing the DLC. What is the deal here?

Platform: Xbox
BNET ID: ArkansasEd#1807

I reinstalled the game and now there’s no 10.1mb pending download for VoH.

Same issue. Locking at different times. Have to log out and back in then works for a while.