Spiritborn Locked Isssue

the same issue and can not create Spiritborn until now.

Platform:STEAM

Version Purchased: Diablo® IV: Vessel of Hatred™ - Ultimate Edition

NeeCart #3381

1 Like

This is bullsh!t. I preordered the ultimate and it still says it is locked. I even go to where to purchase it and it says I already have it. What the hell!

Battle net tag: Heinrich1st#1420

Platform: Xbox one S

Order #US960683741 - Jan 30, 2024
Diablo® IV: Standard Edition

Order #US981738224 - Mar 29, 2024
Diablo Collection Upgrade

Order #US1027278800 - Jun 30, 2024
[PH] X1 Xbox Standard Content Bundle

Order #US1027276282 - Jun 30, 2024
[PH] X1 XBox PrePurchase Content

Order #US1053953519 - Aug 26, 2024
[PH] X1 Xbox Deluxe Content Bundle

Order #US1053953519 - Aug 26, 2024
[PH] X1 Xbox Ultimate Content Bundle

1 Like

I purchased via the upgrade path in-game. I can’t create a Spiritborn or do any of the story for the expansion. Steam shows the expansion as an in-game purchase. Battle.net also shows a purchase in my history with the order number US1018020741 if that’s at all helpful. Here are the relevant details from the Steam transaction:

Platform: Steam
Version Purchased: [DNT] X1 Steam PrePurchase Ultimate SKU - $89.99
Transaction ID: 3767904470393347144
Purchased: Jun 13 @ 3:08pm
Bnet ID: DallasNChain#11633

[Edit] I just wanted to say that I downloaded the game in Battle.net and don’t have access to the expansion there either. So, I’ve not gotten an entitlement to the expansion for either Steam or Battle.net. This is a real bummer!

1 Like

Hi, I have the same issue and still can not create Spiritborn character until now.

Platform:PlayStation

Version Purchased: Diablo® IV: Vessel of Hatred™ - Ultimate Edition

PlayStation ID: OnurBreezy
Bnet: Sawyer#22816

Just for anyone to know:

Microsoft Store is confusing. If you bought the “Standard to Ultimate Edition Upgrade” you didn’t actually purchase the expansion. You just purchased the “update” between editions (cosmetics,…etc). You still need to buy the actual expansion. Which is why you can’t download anything. So damn stupid. Requesting a refund.

Purchased the ultimate edition on Xbox and I can’t continue either the campaign or side quests… have to log out and in again every 20 mins and I’m in an invisible party…

I don’t think so. In the ultimate version you see that the game and the Expansion is a part of it.

I’m still getting randomly kicked from the expansion on Xbox. Doing a quest on spiritborn, port to Kyovashad, now I don’t own the expansion. Finish the bridge quest with Raheir, ports me to Gea Kul saying I don’t own it. Restart the game fixes it, but shouldn’t be happening in the first place. Anyone else?

3 Likes

Visit the Microsoft Xbox Store forums. There is a post about it.

You got a link? I can’t find anything.

I can’t post links here but Google: Microsoft Game Release Known Issues for October 2024, then click on Questions on Diablo IV: Vessel of Hatred

Okay didn’t check that post. Thank you.

0.- I already have the solution on XBOX.
1.- Go to the xbox start menu.
2.- On the Diablo IV icon press the 3 stripes to display the menu.
3.- Click on manage games and add-ons.
4.- In the next menu, click on the game icon and “Manage installation in internal storage” will appear.
5.- And in that new menu appears the plugin that must be downloaded, which is 10 Mb.
6.- Now you have the expansion

1 Like

XBox and same locked spiritborn with purchase. Discovered that the xpack was unchecked under manage games and addons and clicking on the base game. checking the box for the xpack had a very small download. restarted the game and was able to create a character.

I have PC (Battle.Net app) and my Spiritborn character is also locked. I purchased the Ultimate Edition from your website while I was logged into my account and still locked! HELP!

Same issue here. Been on with Microsoft, they say my account is fine and the bundle I purchased is applied to my account. The bundle is “Diablo IV: Vessel of Hatred - Expansion Bundle”, which includes Diablo IV, Diablo IV: Vessel of Hatred - Expansion Pack, and the pre-order pack.

Diablo support I am finding is worthless. I have provided receipts and photos of the problem but they don’t seem to get it. In the last update they provided the following link Vessel of Hatred License Revokes. Maybe this might help someone.

Note, my issue has nothing to do with “losing access to Vessel of Hatred randomly through their play sessions on consoles.”

I have the expansion pack installed and logged into a working character and then logged back out to create a Spiritborn, which are various things I have seen people suggest. However, this did nothing, same error, or “The Spiritborn class is only available in Vessle of hatred.”

In short, Microsoft says I have the base game and the expansion. Diablo says I do not have the expansion.

Nearing a point where I may just have to move on and get a refund. plenty of content out there to play as a replacement.

2 Likes

On Xbox series x
I bought the standard game July 2023 I then bought the standard to ultimate upgrade in August 2024.

My question is shouldn’t that include the dlc? Or was I conned into thinking that and now need to spend another 60$ to get the dlc …

1 Like

Is there a fix coming for Steam players who purchased DLC in game but didn’t receive it? It’s getting unacceptable to have pre-purchased the ultimate pack and still not be able to play it one day after the release??

3 Likes

Not sure if this has been covered, I purchased a digital code version of Diablo 4 base game for my XBox One through Best Buy May 2024 and pre purchased VOH July 2024 through Microsoft, however Spiritborn is locked. Funny thing is, I got all of my expansion gifts as soon as VOH was purchased?
There are no updates showing for VOH or Diablo 4 on the console.
Help?

1 Like