Spiritborn Locked Isssue

On xbox go into store it will say you own it but can click install do that will be a small file then it now works

Hello, I pre-ordered the latest DLC on Steam, but I can’t use it now. How can I resolve this issue?

I’m on PS5 I purchased Diablo ultimate at release and purchased VOH ultimate via PS5 store. I can play spiritborn and got my mercenary. However, if I leave Nahantu I cannot return to Nahuntu due to an error saying I do not own VOH expansion until I close and reopen the game. Which seems to fix it for a while.

My PSN ID: Wezalu
BattleTag: Warbux#11750

1 Like

No small file for me

You’re a lifesaver! Works perfectly now. Thank you!!

Ps- Muffin_Fluffer23
Bnet- madara21#1925
Spiritborn is locked for me on PlayStation

Platform:STEAM

Version Purchased: Ultimate

BNET ID:奪命小喵#316946

YES! This fixed it for me on xbox. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi, I have the same issue and still can not create Spiritborn character until now.

Version Purchased: Diablo® IV: Vessel of Hatred™ - Ultimate Edition

BNET ID:XUANXUEJIA#3449

BNET ID:XUANXUEJIA#3449

Why? Nothing was locked on the base game. And YOU gave me all the cosmetic items on BOTH, not just Battlenet.

So, I pay for the he deluxe version of the expansion months ago. I try to play today and the game won’t allow me to create a Spiritborn . I feeling ripped off, is this just a ploy to get people to buy ultimate? If so you will lose me as a customer forever. Expected more from Blizzard.

1 Like

It will not let me play the new expansion for Xbox I paid 80 dollars for the ultimate edition I got all the rewards for it during the last season so I obviously own it. When I go to play the new expansion it says it is unlocked for all three versions. When I submitted a ticket to get the issue resolved it referred me to this form to try and fix the issue but is still no help because I am not going to purchase another version of the DLC when I have already purchased it for my Xbox that I want to play the game on and no other system. It is now 8:30 AM Mountain time zone on 10/8/24 and still cannot play or access the game. I have restarted my xbox looked at the manage installation and did all the things this post has asked to do to fix the problem and it still will not allow me to play the game. I have even uninstalled the entire game and reinstalled it but it still will not let me play the game. This is super annoying I took a week of vacation to play this and I cannot even play it. I would like my money back or a bunch of in game currency to make this right. I hope you make this right because I have spent a lot of money on this game and took time off work to play this game and cannot even play it.

3 Likes

Yeah i bought mine june09 and had access to mount, wings etc. But on launching day of VOH i have to pay again?

1 Like

Platform: PS5
Version: Vessel of Hatred - Ultimate Edition Pre-Purchase
BnetID: BornWthATail #1612
PSN: BornWithATail

1. Entered pre-purchase code a few months ago and received pre-purchase bonuses.
  2. When attempting to play VoH today the game is asking me to purchase it. No signs that I already own it. Obviously Spiritborn is locked.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Bought deluxe version in-game through steam. Says I don’t have the dlc even though Steam has a receipt of the transaction. I created a ticket. The GM who “answered” didn’t even bother looking at the screenshots I attached. Instead just copy and pasted a response telling me to patch my game and make sure I bought both the game and dlc on the same platform, which the screenshots would obviously show.

2 Likes

BNET ID:本杰明#31195

I purchased the DLC in the steam in-game store but it was not added to my inventory. I wasted a lot of time checking for errors, much to my chagrin.

1 Like

@PezRadar - I’m loosing access to VoH content whenever I teleport out of the zone. Have to restart the game to regain access. Not sure if anyone is having that happen.

5 Likes

I’d bet you got screwed like I did and that your pre purchase was for battle.net license not PS5. Really making me reconsider buying anything blizzard related in the future.

They will want you to bite the bullet and rebuy the standard version through the PlayStation store.

Platform Xbox series x
Game standard upgrade to ultimate
Battlenet Id Stryker#1507

I go in game management I see the add on but can’t do anything with it. Tried reinstalling the whole game and still can’t use it.