Sorcerer Vulnerable Damage Multipliers “Fixed”

I always play the mage archetype in A-RPGs and LE’s Runemaster is probably the best iteration of that archetype I’ve ever encountered in any game I’ve played. My only issue with that game is there is no transmog.

1 Like

even having a shako and a starless skies, sorc still like rubbing the dead skin away on bosses.

better rename Sorcerer into SPA Masseuse.

3 Likes

Nope, I feel no difference and I played today so I deff was on 1.4.1

1 Like

Candle play, ice cube play and some ball lightning to counterweight the pleasure, d4 sorc guarantees a happy ending to any and all demons and is especially skilled in gangban…ah…group fights. ^^

1 Like

Yes. Unfortunately a little damage increase won’t fix the one-shot / fragile-sorc mechanics of the sorc class. Im level 95 PIT with blizz sorc.

Unfortunately that build does not use stormswell or the iceblade aspects. I’ve tried swapping ancient flame and/or tundra, and Im just not getting the same damage output.

1 Like

Exactly. Knowing that anything in the Pit can one shot me starting as early as the 50s makes me not want to do it at all because it’s super stressful and I don’t play games to be sweaty. I just want to relax and blow up some demons, not have an aneurysm trying to dodge :poop: the entire Pit run only to then have the urge to throw my keyboard out the window when I end up getting a terrible boss/echo combination that constantly one shots me.

Idk who they’re making this game for but it’s definitely not for those of us who started out as gamers back when D2 was all the rage.

Barb mains are my guess as to the target audience.

3 Likes

That dev with the beard isn’t even trying to hide it! :weary::rofl:

apparently the dev prioritized in fixing the skimpy sorc dress rather than the vulnerable damage bug since long ago, LOL.

This is information is only valuable if we also know how much damage reduction is on each boss.

Sorcerer is still horrible

Dont worry, you wont be dodging anything since monsters also have copious amounts of cc - slow, fear, chill. freeze, stun. Teleport is not used for unstoppable so you are left with fire shield. Both have nerfed cooldown on top of nerfed cooldown gear, enjoy rolling a barb.