Shop prices increasing

Buddy you play wow and D4 is on your free time… you have no idea how arpgs work and you probably follow a build guide in the most basic arpg their is which is D4… hahah 45-1 speaks for its self no one really needs a wow players opinion in an arpg forum

Why dont you mine rocks or somthing

the IRONY is… if they LOWERED the price, alot of people buy the MTX… they OUT PRICED there market… no one is going to pay 25 bucks for 1 skin for 1 class …

other MTX in other games have more value (skins for all classes for that price)… no reason to be flashy when your friends stopped playing this game also. skins should be under 10 bucks for a full “suit”. or 1 buck for back items / 2 bucks for weapons or spell effects

the game price + seasonal battle pass is OUTRAGEOUS pricing, then activisions slam content that is so lacking depth every 3 months to up the next battle pass sale, even support plugs the sale of the battle pass when you have issues.

i wouldnt mind the seasons being this bland of content addition if they KEPT the seasonal content in the game and kept adding to the base game like POE does… so we have MANY things to do every season and it gets better and better with more and more seasons… dont like the senchal pet you could skip that content for later then go do vampire power content, then jump over to malginate content… ect ect… not just skim the season to base game and only 1 new “thing” is added… like WHY … you pay your dev team to make this stuff then use it for only 3 months then “shelve if forever” is kinda silly and a waste of money IMO…

lower the prices and youll get more sales and make more money… 10000 people buying 10 dollar skins VS 100 people buying 25 dollar skins isnt even close… this is digital content it doesnt cost you to “manufacture” the item… and if more people wore skins then FOMO would kick in and everyone would be wearing them… the economy is in the toilet and we cant spend money on MTX for a game that lacks long term content infusions

1 Like

No problem, I do anything for this game and support the hard working blizzard developers.

There are sets priced at 2800 since launch, like this one for example:

The pricing depends on the contents (notice how many items you get) and the quality of the pack.

I haven’t noticed any price increase so far.

2 Likes

Surprisingly this is from about 20 years of data. Progressive… heh, ever heard of bidenflation? It’s happened for about 3 years in America with food.

1 Like

i stop buying cosmetics when they shrank primal instinct mount and stop playing the game after few attempts trying to know if that is going to be fix.

I wouldn’t put it past them.

1 Like

Shrinkflation! Pretty sure the current US President said last week he is going to fix that. Your horse was named Snickers, right?

They are gonna start selling eye color for $25, lol

1 Like

The price has gone up because in overprinting the dollar they’ve created the inflation that mean the dollar is worth less. There are no less people in the grocery stores buying no less food. I fact, since COVID, there are more people in the stores buying more than ever, at east in my area. Our Kroger is doing 1.5M a week in a small town in WV. It’s obscene. But the prices are still going up.

According to your theory the prices should come down the more people that are buying. Name me one time that’s happened. Lowering prices creates more demand, not the other way around. Basic economic principle. Raising prices lowers demand to the point that we reach market equilibrium where the price will remain. External factors such as high periods of inflation may raise prices above equilibrium but it can also be caused by a sudden increase in demand. Never a drop in demand. And a sale is usually an effort to temporarily increase demand. By your theory they would have a sale when too many wanted to buy their product. Read a book or something.

1 Like

Yes shop prices are increase and everything in the shop is insanely overpriced. But you have to keep in mind D4 is like the 10th best ARPG on the market. That kind of uber development doesn’t come cheap.

This guy gets it. It’s sad to see the shop in this state.

1 Like

Over 20 years of research dictates what I’ve said, I have nearly 30 years in marketing and analytics. Do some university or something and please o please, read what I typed again forum hero.

If only the game Devs had half the budget of the store items design team, we’d have the number 1 arpg of all time.

1 Like

No ones got time to read an essay from a fking yuppy

1 Like

You actually got this completely backwards and it’s been quite funny watching you double down on it. Less people buying something typically correlates with a decrease in price, not an increase. It’s why a game like Suicide Squad, for example, is currently on sale for $40 despite having released a little over a month ago: Because nobody wants to pay $70 for it.

Same thing happened with Fallout 76, which was a commercial flop on release in 2018. Not even two weeks after releasing, the game was on sale for $40 everywhere.

Thought they wouldn’t? Buzzard has come to represent everything bad in gaming :unamused:

1 Like

I agree with all of that tho fr

Was the Diablo sweatshirt rainbow colored?

Blizzard and Activision partnered up with Sweet baby Inc.

That’s pretty much all you need to know

Your brothers comments are valid