Shop prices increasing

Hahahhah thats funny as hell bro nice

It would be a smart move to make an exception for Season 4 and include small platinum rewards in the free version of battle pass.

Man lets be real diablo 4 needs the money… hahaha, grimdawn is goood

1 Like

Yeah, it’s a$$ backwards. Someone’s never had an economics class. If there’s no demand you can’t raise prices, you cut prices and cut your losses. Besides, when a game sells 10 million copies by opening day, how much more demand is there going to be? They’ve raised prices on their cosmetics because their numbers have shown the demand for those is there. Despite what the forum geniuses believe is going on. Everybody on here complains about cost and pricing. We are a small sample of the game’s owners. There are lots of people that own every cosmetic and all the horses. I mean people pay thousands for rare mounts in wow. POE charges insane prices for some pets. They don’t do this because the demand is low.

4 Likes

“Everything has gone up” doesn’t really mean much. Are you suggesting that items are getting more expensive in general? Or an item that you previously looked at went up in price.

With immortal, the more you spend, the more things would become available. (i.e. you could purchase things that someone who spent less could not purchase)

It has zero effect on me. Bluzzzard can turn it up 1000% for all I care.

5 Likes

Microsoft still does not have the D4 reins yet. They are still following blizzards calendar and the in game store is 100% blizzard, not Microsoft. Microsoft is not a company that will jump to price increase that quickly. Trust me, there are monitors and telemetry being run right now that is giving them all the numbers, and I assure you, they are not going to do a “cash grab” this soon, with the numbers at this state. Daily player rate is about 1.85% and, Microsoft would trim dev to principal roles, even partner level before they put the price tag to the consumer.

The people are the left are the people that have proved they don’t mind overpaying for the product, and there is no potential secondary population of people whose purchases justified a lower price point in the past.

To wit; it’s the “final milking of the cows” phase of the pricing strategy.

2 Likes

I have never purchased anything in the shop nor do I pay for the Battlepass so come up with a new line.

2 Likes

If you never buy anything from the shop you are not in any of the potential populations whose behavior would be considered in that statement. Going from $50 to $60 for a horse or whatever the latest is is irrelevant if you won’t consider it at $30.

The people who might have considered it at $50 are now gone, and the ones that remain will buy it regardless… so they charge more.

Your current role in the transaction is “irrelevant pleb that makes whales feel good because they look better than you at the world boss”.

1 Like

2800 and it’s not even that cool. I have bought plenty and regret every single one. Some of them do come with a weapon etc… some of them don’t. Shop is terrible. For the amount of money they are charging, it could have been so much better!

1 Like

Def did not notice, good spot.

Why shouldn’t they increase the price? Any actual reason why not?

This is a thing some companies genuinely do. The company I work for does this. Raise the price by 5-20 bucks a couple weeks before a 5-20 dollar off sale. It’s capitalist manipulation and disgusting.

I had a moth fly in my ear earlier this year, I almost lost my mind, had to go to 2 Doctors to get it out and when my brother found out from my Mum he laughed hysterically, made me mad, I wanted to throat punch the a-hole, brothers can be cruel.

Shame you didn’t have a rainbow coloured Diablo shirt and beanie to change into, and an inflatable unicorn of course.

I’d have done it, just to see the faces.

2 Likes

This really made me lol! You have a very progressive view of the world!

Best of luck!

Haha why dont you scroll on the other post where the like ratio is 45-1… the people deffending are irrelevant if you look at it from your point of view because yall ARE the minority

i never buy MTX in any game so this doesnt affect me

i show support by buying a batle pass in diablo
and some supporter pack in path of exile, thats it

but i am 30 yo gamer, so i come from times where people dgaf how they character look ingame. cause games were good

Well bless your heart!

More people chanting the earth is flat doesn’t make it so.

Nobody would call you a fsg if you wore a d2 shirt… just saying

1 Like