Seasonal resets must be gone

ned thick rolls to shapeshift to bur

I cant argue against that :open_mouth:

Is this topic even about the OP ridiculous idea to remove seasons anymore. Even though we should close that cause that in itself is dumb given the OP pretty much admit to zero research pre buying game
Seems topic has just completely derail LMAO :rofl:

1 Like

260kish is pretty big for a niche indie game

What website would this be? MMO Population?

They also list Baldurā€™s Gate 3 on there, but I guess because you view MMO Population as an authority, it must also be an MMO as well.

Yea, d4 is not a full blown mmo

Interesting, any link?

I just come here to laugh at the futility and waste of time this thread is.

1 Like

Perhaps you spend more than 10+ hours a day in the game.
As an ordinary player, I play for several hours every day. It is a waste of time and uninteresting to reactivate teleportation points and fortresses every time a new character is introduced.
I donā€™t object to repeating a part of the game content. But repetitive content should at least give players some sense of expectation.
Instead of some meaningless repetition.

And why is the design of moving stones in Nightmare Dungeons annoying.
Why is the evasion mechanism design that started in the third season annoying.
Itā€™s all because an APRG designed some designs that were delayed in order to waste player time.
The purpose of the gameā€™s repeated killing that players enjoy is to have some expectations for improvement (not necessarily an increase, at least a possibility of improvement)

This post wants seasonal resets removed, new content piled on every 3 months, and a completely bloated and neverending eternal experience. So you want what happened to POE to happen here? You realize how hard it will be to balance neverending power gain just keeping all season powers?

I have no issue adding what I call legacy format to the game but you cant remove everything else for it.

How did this awful post get 42 likes and 539 replies???

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

Because it is not completely awful, and the game desperately needs help that people are looking towards the easiest way to add content to the game since the developers seem unwilling to do anything to help.

Myself, I donā€™t care if they keep seasonal resets or not. I just want support for eternal, as I do not play seasonal.

1 Like

Game does need content but just saying well just remove seasons even though its the most popular way to play because its easy and we have nothing on eternal is not the way forward. Its selfish, short sighted, and would bankrupt the game.

Since when is Diablo supposed to played like a sport? I mean, sports last more than 3 months. Seasons are part of ARPGā€™s? Get out of here. I donā€™t remember the Legend of Zelda having seasons. Nor the first Diablo.

This is no longer a Diablo game. Might as well call it Streamsanity : The OCD Gates of Hell: There is no end. PokƩmon Edition.

2 Likes

The thread is not requesting remove season, is remove reset.

There are many seasonal game in the market without reset, there are many defenders of seasonal rest making post here even though they can create new character and reset themselves any time as they like. They are against of removal of reset because they so worry not many are interested to join them, they felt alone and for this selfish reason keep on spamming on this thread which the subject has nothing to do with them

This thread has grown to 5.4K views, it should gain enough attention from Blizzard to read the content and consider their options. Thanks for the seasonal defenders continue endless spam on a subject they suppose not interested in and believe it would not happen.

Thanks all I wish yours continue to support this subject, post more here and add some trolls to make this thread more spicy.

2 Likes

But the second, the third, nearly every ā€œdiablo-likeā€ arpg out there.

Why not play those games?

The Diablo-like games on the market all have a form of seasonal reset, and the ones that donā€™t have community-lead seasonal resets. Leagues, Cycles, Seasons, etc.

The 5.4k views isnā€™t much compared to the hundreds of thousands that return for the seasonal reset every 3-4 months.

Those seasonal defenders are baby boomers who only play D1 D2 D3, POE, LE and WOW. They donā€™t have access to google and steam client and they always think ARPG is referring to any game other than WOW. They live in a complete different world, so I try not to discuss with them as is complete waste of time. I hope one day they change their ISP and has access to Internet so they can google themselves and leave rock they stay under for 25 years.

1 Like

I mean, they can give eternal everything for all I care, but removing the reset is a bad idea, at least have reset servers for people who want that.

You realize LE has exactly what you want right?

Dragonā€™s Dogma 2 isnā€™t seasonal. Elder Scrolls isnā€™t seasonal. Fallout, Monster Hunter, etc. Neither is Elden Ring. Cyberpunk 2077. Those are not ARPGā€™s? As a matter of fact, they stick to the original ARPG formula.

I fail to see your argument.

*Ooh! You must be confusing mobile MMOā€™s as ARPGā€™s! I get it now!

Theyā€™re a different style of arpg, theyā€™re not diablo-like arpgs