Seasonal resets must be gone

are low iq people trying to compare offline and online arpgs again?

1 Like

We bought this game isnt it? Is our customer right to propose improvement to Blizzard on their product. Blizzard created this forum to gather feedback from their customer to seek for improvement. If you have problem of customer posting feedback via the Blizzard endorsed channel then you should go play other game. And most importantly this is not your business.

Your purpose of spamming here is just to keep this thread alive. I actually decided stop posting here many days ago as I am very busy in playing BG3. But I can’t help to see this thread still alive.

This is why the label of “ARPG” is silly and barely applies to Diablo-likes, so you don’t really have an argument. It’s a nonsensical all-encompassing label that loses it’s meaning.

To be honest, most video game labels are like that.

but here you are? weird

I never said it wasn’t. It’s my consumer right to say that your proposal is silly.

It is my business: I’m a consumer, same as you. If you don’t want people criticizing your proposal on a consumer forum, don’t post it.

Your aggression isn’t making you look good. You’re not entitled to be considered right.

ARPG is Action Role Playing Game. Is a role playing game with action, is just a very simple acronym, just some players only leave in the world of D1 to D4, LE and POE so they have a distorted view of this acronym and I think they just overthink about this simple term.

Here you go using LE again when it has exactly what you’re asking for lol.

There is no roleplaying to be done in any of the Diablo games, or Monster Hunter, or Elden Ring, or Dragon’s Dogma 2. Elder Scrolls and Fallout are closer to RPGs.

Yeah, I don’t get why you’re arguing that point either. An ARPG is an ARPG after all, whether it’s online or not. Perhaps you’re confusing this game for an esport game…

Our proposal to blizzard is our business, as we would not want to comment that your father proposal to your mother is silly as it is none of my business.

This low IQ player dont know LE has offline mode.

1 Like

except when it comes to the seasonal model online and offline does matter. only an idiot would think otherwise

And once again… has exactly what everyone in this thread who doesn’t want seasonal resets is asking for…

No, it’s everyone’s business. This isn’t your private thread or private forum. Your idea isn’t immune to scrutiny. Either defend it or don’t.

RPG, Wikpedia

A role-playing game (sometimes spelled roleplaying game, or abbreviated as RPG) is a game in which players assume the roles of characters in a fictional setting. Players take responsibility for acting out these roles within a narrative, either through literal acting or through a process of structured decision-making regarding character development.[3] Actions taken within many games succeed or fail according to a formal system of rules and guidelines.[4]

Here you go baby boomer D4 players, don’t you guys have Internet? Just open steam client and click the store, click category RPG or Action RPG. Check the game listed and compare and come back comment here.

1 Like

Which is why it’s refered to as “diablo-like” arpg…

Granted, you don’t even know how Last Epoch works sooo…

Not interested to defend as the thread is intended for Blizzard to read, is not yours business.

1 Like

I guess, if they introduce seasons to platformers, that’s just how it’s gonna go? No respect for originality. Let’s turn every game into something you can stream 24/7/365.

1 Like

Thanks for continue to spam this thread to keep it alive :slight_smile: