S4: Tree of Whisper Reward bug (Fixed)

Quite unfortunate, the morning for mainland EU.

I’ve indeed just been grinding Nightmare Dungeons instead now, it gave me an incentive to finally focus a bit more on glyphs, but it’s still an annoying thing to see with the filled whisper bar and no way to empty it again. Very unsatisfying look xD

Is it normal to go into bug pages and problem pages and write absolutely nothing of value??? Not even comical. Saw the frame gen replies.

Edit: you know who you are

What are you talking about? You just replied to the official response that they are testing a fix, and you claim there is no answer.

1 Like

Having that bug for like 6 hours now, Please Fix this, missing alot of value

What are you even talking about? Who made anyone delete comments? MVPs are other players, not Blizz staff. They have zero moderation power.

If Mods have locked duplicate threads or moderated this one, that is all Blizzard.

3 Likes

Let’s get to the point… Is there any expectation of when this will be resolved?

Same bug since 10 am

yep yep soon on 8 hours wait!

what kind of reply do you expect :smiley: it will be resolved once its fixed

2 Likes

I can confirm. Treat of Whispers was broken for me when I stopped playing 13 hours ago and is still not offering rewards. ZI have full bar so I cannot gain anymore benefits with whisper or world boss events.

Same issue happened with me, It Started at 5:58 am EST. on 5/18/2024 and still cannot choose a reward due to the box being blank other than 3 lines going down the middle of the box.

fixed very soon =+8 hours wait. gg most important content in endgame not working

Not having this issue myself… I suspect this issue is region-specific. I’m in the Midwest U.S (CDT) if that’s of any relevance. Either way, this is a serious issue & Blizzard needs to fix it ASAP.

It was apparently time-specific. If you were getting whisper full between 9am-12pm (GMT+1) you’re locked out now.
So lots of US people probably won’t have it since it was like 12am-3am for them. But EU people that played in the morning almost all have it.

2 Likes

This happened to me yesterday as well, but I was fortunately able to fix mine by just clicking on the tree again

That’s crazy. Still, Blizzard needs to fix it ASAP. Gold is very important due to Enchanting & Masterworking being ungodly expensive… Potion upgrade costs are ridiculous & need to be adjusted.

same problem, still dont work omg 96lev

so we lost a full day of doing Tree of Whispers the only way of making proper amount of gold in this game because we were online like its the player fault ?
how did u manage to screw a live service like that ? this is a huge failure

7 Likes

So its been like this for 10 hours for me now… any updates on when your gonna fix it?

Blizzard please, that was reported 10h ago, there is no other way to farm gold to prog progress propertly