S4: Tree of Whisper Reward bug (Fixed)

Choose reward, except there’s no reward on selection, hence I cannot complete the “Choose Reward” quest after completing the Tree of whisper. What the fudge is this?

Update: (None of this works to fix the issue)

• Reconnecting to Battle.net
  • Choosing another char and switch back to main char
  • Teleporting back to town and back again to tree of whisper
  • Unmouting from the horse
  • Completing tree of whisper at lower WT and switching back to WT4
  • Resetting dungeon does not fix

Update 2:

• Seems like all region servers are affected, EU, US, SEA
  • Lower WT Tree of Whisper reward is also affected, others may get reward but most will not

Update 3:

• A hotfix was rolled out a few minutes ago, you should now be able to select the rewards
102 Likes

I am getting the same issue.

3 Likes

Yep same here , totally blank screen

1 Like

same issue here, EU servers

Same problem here!!!

Same Issue for me on EU Server.
I should return to the tree of whispers and when i click on it, the only thing i see is a blank “choose reward” window. Can’t click or choose anything in it.

Same issue, first occurred some time around 01:00 UTC-8:00, coincidentally after first putting one Smoldering Ash in the Urn of Whispers.

Edit: Logging in and out did not resolve. Reward pane modal shows 3 vertical lines where the 3 reward selection buttons usually are, as if the reward elements are null.

Edit: https://i.imgur.com/dytVr0o.png - example

2 Likes

I also encountered the same problem about 5 minutes ago :frowning:

I am having the same issue here :confused:

Same problem tonight.

The reward window does come up but it looks odd. The usual left hand graphic (gold color curly brackets) are in the center of the popup and the reward names and icons are missing.

1 Like

I tried removing the smothering ashes but does not work
Bliizard FIX this !!!

same lol bugged you cant claim the reward;

tried to restart the game and teleport somewhere else but it doesnt work

Same issue here, also on EU

Same bug, cant get the reward.

Same… i tried all the methods above. Only thing I can add is whisper works on other tiers only tier 4 is bugged.

1 Like

Same issue on EU (WT2). Tried restarting and relogging, issue persists.

1 Like

Same issue at Asia Server WT4

Also having this bug, tried re-logging, changing characters, teleporting, and more. Frustrating to see it happen as I watch a bunch of people running up claiming their rewards.

Adding myself to the list for what is sure to become the main thread for this issue until resolution. :saluting_face:

Same problem. Relog does not help.