S3...very boring!

I literally wanted to add on my initial post :

…in before “But but … I don’t wanna say!!!”

Carry on…dev, lol.

Maybe Blizzard taking cue from Apple iPhone release cycles. Super upgrade and off cycle.

So take note! Only play even number seasons and skip the odd numbers.

Because it’s pointless and irrelevant. Heard of NDA yeah, but let me guess " ofc it is" rolls eyes. Since your mister “Imma troll” PLEASE mr oh so wise one, tell me how the systems works within game devolvement? I mean that IS a easier question, if you know and I don’t want to hear you tell me “Why dont you then”. IM asking you.

Have not even bothered to create a character for the new season yet. Dunno if I’ll come back yet. Didn’t see anything that interested me much in this season. Looks like more of the same blandness.

1 Like

Vaults remind me of D3 set dungeons. Nobody liked those either. Too tedious in a game that is meant to be super fast paced you should never have to slowly move through a dungeon trying not to get hit. It’s just badly designed. And the pet does not add any element of fun to the game either. Oh well. Back to playing other games.

1 Like

I just did a write up of why traps dont work. With solutions. Please check it out.

DEV Feedback: Why Traps dont work :mouse_trap: - PC General Discussion - Diablo IV Forums (blizzard.com)

This is Diablo IV’s SEASON OF SET DUNGEONS :smiley:

I tend to agree with you but I can say this for sure: Last season was definitely way more fun in the leveling up dept.

1 Like

Adding all of the mechanics on top of each other would cause power creep and bloat. Gameplay loops from the seasons should be evaluated to add to the base game just in a nerfed state that keeps power in line with the current season.

If the game had trading they could have made these trap dungeons drop amulets or w/e that were in line with the current power ceiling. Then these dungeons could be kept as part of the base game. Those who enjoy the trap dungeons could then run them with specialized builds next season and trade away amulets to those that did not enjoy them. It is a simple way to create an economy and make the game better over time. The braindead anti trade approach really kills the potential depth of the game.

I think they should add something each season that can be taken back to Eternal where that power creep doesn’t matter so much. It would be an incentive to max out each season so you could build an Uber character on eternal eventually.

1 Like

Imo it’d be better to have community created events and leaderboards.

1 Like

Way way more fun. They should have been trying to top season 2 instead they seem to have wanted to be on par or just unique from.

Congrats you reach the S3 endgame - Forum

1 Like

Runewords are simply a crafting mechanic - it doesn’t have to be the same exact system as D2 but it’s a name that would resonate with players and has some history attached to it.

I think Blizz do care, a lot, because D4 success or failure will have huge impact on them.

While I agree that D4 is rather buggy, repetitive and boring in many areas of the game since launch, and it is clearly still in Beta land, I won’t be giving up so easily either. I want to play it out and see how it goes for at least a month or so. Then I could give some proper feedback. Besides, I paid for premium battle pass and want to make sure I get my season rewards and cosmetics at least. But I feel the OP, and for sure Season 2 was fun and off to a great start, so I am not sure why the hell Blizzard would do anything less than fun and rewarding for all players!?

The Blizzard D4 Team need to get their act together sooner than later with regard to Diablo IV. I think we had enough of the BS epic fails, problems and bugs with this game we all paid for!

It’s sad to see these disappointing posts about D4 and Blizzard is still lacking to get it right! Unreal!

I hope Blizzard does the right thing for all D4 players who paid for this buggy, boring and repetitive BETA game that should be getting BETTER not worse!! - JJ -

They should really take a season off and focus on fixing the game… but that will never happen lol

This is true…Well not with the many builds of the game, because currently it misses a lot of masteries, I think they are called, but Last Epoch it’s actually a very good game in terms of classes and end game. Also the itemization is very very very good. I mean it’s not as tedious as PoE , and it’s like 61 million times better than what D4 has.

To be honest in Last Epoch I get very sad to remove an attribute that I really wanted and going back to crafting again, I also am happy because I have a purpose to do it over again. In diablo 4 it’s like “meh, I got minion damage , wanted critical strike, press button again” , “o no more money, let’s farm some trees until I bleed from my nose”

^ It literally bores me to death, and it destroys my soul just by knowing that I will get a better item power item and will have to do it again for literally 100-200 armor :roll_eyes:

The game is just that bottom line in terms of end game, itemization, and things to do in it.

2 Likes

And you’re surprised this trash game is boring ? Better late than never, I suppose.

1 Like

I bought a new computer, and I wanted to try s3 after that awful initial month.

But good god, it is boring af.
Even the very first quest’s location is a living proof.
And seriously zolten kulle :lady_beetle:

If you are enjoying I am glad that you are having fun, but it is insta uninstall for me.
Kisses

3 Likes

I liked the questline. I don’t really care for the pet and vaults. the pet doesn’t add much to gameplay and the vaults are kinda tedious. Compared to last season this season feels like a step back.