S3...very boring!

This season’s theme is one of the dullest things I’ve ever seen. I felt such profound boredom that I only reached level 13 and already left the game.

I think that if this team of developers continues to do these things, the future of the game will be the total failure of Diablo 4. I think Blizzard better rethink and reevaluate what they are doing with the game!

The situation in the game is shameful to say the least!

117 Likes

Yep lvl 10 for me and quit. I just dont know. Way too many things that just dont sit right
-obvious barb favors
-boring theme
-the pet is awful. Its like the pet is main focus
-rogues are awful now.
-same old same old.

Man im so dissapointed

28 Likes

you can tell that by having played up to lvl 10 o.o?

18 Likes

Blizz already got your money so they dont care about your opinions.

36 Likes

Whenever I think pet I think pokemon… if this was going to be the pet/pokemon season why cant we go out and capture them all… that would of been something. Different models and skins… dismantle them for parts (since they are mechanical) and reassemble them with the inherent abilities.

Selling one off copies is not the only monetisation strategy. They want to sell cosmetics and season passes… problem is the game is not up to the quality to support that.

S3 no loot filter and they are talking xpac (which is another one off premium buy).

1 Like

with such attitude they sure wont get money from shop/expansion

anyways im with you OP
i allso find this season really boring,
compared to blood harvest wich were very cool

and the best part is, they closed gauntlet for who know how long XD

what an absolute joke of a company
spoon feeding with content lmao

content that wont last even couple days

13 Likes

Blood harvest was cool because of the density and that boss summon event. Also the powers were core to the character.

6 Likes

and it should be like that !
why the hell no ? its a season for a reason
we should be bonking mobs together in open, thats fun

if i would want dull and boring i`d play eternal
havent seen helltides yet, but i guess density still sucks

2 Likes

Dang you guys gave up fast. I still gotta see what meteor build and construct can do late.

4 Likes

We all have our gripes with this game but its pretty hard to take anyone seriously that has only hit level 13 and is declaring the season a failure, based on what, a few minutes of play, some streamer predictions and patch notes?

10 Likes

yeah you gotta do like with starfield and push on for hours and hours because it gets good eventually. promise! xD

cough

16 Likes

How long before I quit at level 1 and just could not take any more of season grind post???

3 Likes

I know I know. But in all the research ive done. I main has always been a rapid fire NO imbuement rogue…yes not optimal i know but i hated relying so much on imbuements. I made it work and honestly got through a few zir tiers etc. i got my ubers too.

All the hype on ranged rogue focus - and i see zero attention to rapid fire or barrage builds…very minor buffs to a the skyhunter bow. But thats it.
The S tier barb builds are insane.

Also the cosmetics…are…awful…

1 Like

well the cosmetics are up to personal taste. I dont fancy the battle pass cosmetics this season either. So i just wont get the battlepass. Not a huge deal. cant like every seasons cosmetics :wink:

So far, loving Rabies!

1 Like

Dude I just a unique that turns my construct into a mount that has laser cannons on it and now i melt everything! Best season ever!

1 Like

Already quit. Season theme is kinda cool but I just do not care about items.

Season 4 better overhaul the entire itemization in the game or this game is just dead to me.

8 Likes

Watched for 10 minutes on some stream and said meh. Helltides and whispers make my stomach turn.

7 Likes

Yeah, I’m level 28 already, and am already beginning to wonder how long it’ll be before I’m back to Path of Exile.

4 Likes

I dont think they know how to overhaul bro…look at this season…only adding new bugs meanwhile old bugs almost take a lifetime to fix…
Also if they only fix itemization in s4, what are they actually doing with a lot of manpowers?

2 Likes