Raxx is ok with the latest patch

LOL ok… That’s not the reality seen when looking across all social media.

The obvious truth.

It has been known for more than half a year that the game was massively rushed for release.

Who cares.

4 Likes

The reality is, they are a minority. You cant call that a mass exodus.

/thread

20characters

2 Likes

I’ve been a gamer since I arcade games were the big thing. Had several in my home as a kid back in the early 80s. ARPGs have never been hard. Minesweeper is harder than ARPGs.

Tell me you don’t know how sample size and trends work without saying it.

The true reality is that only Blizzard knows if there was a mass exodus. You don’t know any better than the guy you reply to.

1 Like

I have been playing PC games for 30 years, I don’t require Raxx or any other streamer to form my own opinion.

3 Likes

Oh thank god I’m glad a Blizzard dev finally concluded that, oh wait is this the guy with the hoodie who speed runs Diablo (who isn’t a dev)? If we’re taking input from random people then here’s my feedback:

Patch didn’t do anything to help the game feel more fun to play.

Actually I apologize I’m not allowed to give feedback unless I’ve done uber lilith blindfolded with a level 1 weapon and still beat it.

No no, you just don’t get it. Raxx is ok so its ok. Fun doesn’t matter, just the health of the game and that Raxx is ok.

The difference between his claim and mine is that we can look at patterns and see the truth. We don’t even need actual numbers. Market analysts have made very clear conclusions with a lot less info than we have for decades.

Another liar that plays on story mode.

And with that you have proven you’re just a troll. Have the day you deserve.

Lol, so you are saying you are guessing

This the same streamer that posted a video telling his followers about the shako/Helltide debacle and to jump an and get in the action? Then was silent like a coward for the rest of the fallout?

Also, that “for the good of the future of the game garbage” is exactly that. “Guys, we need to make sure nothing horribad happens at some point in the undetermined future! Nevermind that it’s a dumpster fire now and bleeding players like a sieve… The future”!

As long as they try to make everything unnecessarily slow for their KIP is not ok!

I’d still like you to post an example of what you think is hard in an arpg (that isnt a few of the aspirational bosses in POE) to see what we can help you with.

Rax want to be Rykher
A paid actor by blizz…

Yoyo notice me Blizz sempai
~prob Rax

2 Likes

Raxx seems to always been a fan of gutting/destroying what he plays.