Rapid Fire shooting feels awful after 1.4.1 patch NEW: *UPDATE AFTER HOTFIX*

Blizzard, please test the skill experience you’ve crafted and engage more actively with the player community. The class imbalance and PVP are a travesty, rife with bugs and broken skills. It’s hard to fathom, but it’s my fault for having purchased this game.

1 Like

I’m struggling to solo T18 Pits because the arrows fly over the enemies head, Rogue RF is unplayable.

1 Like

Any confirmation would be nice if they’ll be fixing this or not. Clearing takes too long now even with repeating aspect and I can’t hit any mob that chases me down unless I cc them. Invested too much time into this build and quitting sounds real nice if this isn’t fixed

3 Likes

Tested RF, so here are problems:

1. people complain about close range, in fact if we click not on close mobs but on the close surface - it works - this is terrible to be honest
  2. as I mentioned before there’s really small AOE, devs should double or even triple it
  3. the best solution is to return the old version (before patch 1.4.1)
  4. it’s kinda weird, but 1.4.1 version of this skill was even better, there still was a chance to land all “grenades” on target
  5. I really hope devs will look into this properly
3 Likes

As a gamer for me, it is a real pain to see a community fall apart because of incompetence in running a game. I have been following Diablo since the 90’s, since the first Diablo. There have always been various problems, but it seems to me that things are literally falling apart. The key would be just COMMUNICATING.

2 Likes

Simply say “ we are working on it,” or “keep it the way it is.” To say nothing at this juncture is to ignore the discontent of a community that cares about your game, and that is not cool at all.

6 Likes

The thing I fear most is that they don’t want to go back to the pre-patch implementation because it would mean admitting that they simply threw a change in there without even trying it and weren’t able to fix it properly even with the next hotfix, and they come out with the excuse that the correct functioning of the skill is the current one… and this would be even worse.

5 Likes

Yeah still bugged . I’m sure your aware your teams fix makes it all ST on one mob now. Everyone was enjoying to AOE till you cook it
How about giving us back what we had and fix it before some bandaid Hotfix that gives us ST instead of AOE

3 Likes

repeating aspect is bugged with the ring go test it on dummies and see arrows spawn erraticly and dissapear into thin air lol

1 Like

Slowly but surely we need an answer, revert this because this was never intended.

2 Likes

the hotfix you released only makes the problem worst (the AoE is gone). Because of your unprofessionalism, instead of throwing water to the fire to kill it you throw more gas

7 Likes

Why can’t they run, fix, and work with the community on video games?
Perhaps they have forgotten what they have learned in Diablo 1~3?
Or are they just a bunch of incompetent people who have forgotten what they have learned?
Let me know

1 Like

this is the ******** move they dropped. They continue to break a build!

1 Like

Nvm poe2 has crossplay. Thank you for fixing my rogue Blizzard, adios!

Bought the game a 2nd time on PC after checking out S4 on the Xbox. Had a blast building up my Rapid Fire Rogue and now it’s complete garbage. Reminded me of why I quit early S1 after botched patches. I even bought the S4 battle pass because I thought they were finally going in a good direction. Blizzard never fails to amaze me with how little QA cares about the players. I’m done. I quit. I shouldn’t have come back at all.

7 Likes

This is still an issue. Makes the ring useless. Blizzard any response?

1 Like

They don’t seem to care anymore. They must have moved on to something else. It stays that way…I feel sorry for people like me who have spent time on it.

1 Like

I spent time and money on my rogue. Nevermore, already uninstalled, and uninstalled will remain if they don’t fix…not just a matter of principle, is that I’m a rogue main since beta and there is no viable build apart from RF and HS which is boring…

1 Like

You going to keep us in the dark or maybe advice were looking at fixing the ring so it’s plays like it did original minus the OP range.
Sooo. …

1 Like

Let me know, everyone.
Tell me a fun game because I don’t want to play this shi*** Blizzard game ever again!
Blizzard tells the community nothing, they can’t fix it, and even if they do fix it, they add more bugs!
Uninstall it everyone!

2 Likes