Rapid Fire shooting feels awful after 1.4.1 patch NEW: *UPDATE AFTER HOTFIX*

please fix this skill

Here we are… playing a game who boasted being online service so they could fix things on the fly and improve the game fast… a full day later and a bug that destroyed a class is still lingering… with 0 update from the devs

2 Likes

I was pushing level 205 pit today, and got the boss down to 0.1%. My chair broke under my 450lb body and my mouse fell to the ground. In a moment of panic i casted my last Rapid Fire while laying on the ground. To my surprise it actually hit the boss and got me the kill!

Thank you devs.

4 Likes

This patch really dissapoints me about my perception of “Blizzard”. They simply updated what they havent mentioned in the note, and we dont even know whats going on around this issue . No hotfix at all? This new “Blizzard” is keep acting like univ. students. Not professional. Absolutely horrible management.

BTW, What is your purpose of doing PTR?

1 Like

Not for nothing but a kid working at a fast food joint would be fired for far less but I guess the unskilled are easily replaced so businesses can just treat those unfortunate people like fodder.

then why do they keep them around?

1 Like

waiting for fix patch.

So just radio silence? Nice…

i kinda wanna be usefull so can this be fixed pls :slight_smile:

love abit of radio silence when Blizzard cook a working fun build

1 Like

Get up and Hotfix at once! :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

when you guys finish this work? It’s a nonsense

1 Like

Diablo 4 has now about 1/10 of the launch hype and Blizzard always making sure to kill what is left, incredible.

I think it’s the scoundrel’s kiss; not the Rapid Fire itself. I unequipped the ring, then changed with a blood boiling ring. The arrows are doing fine.

Ring or not, it was working fine before the patch. And that ring makes the build work. They need to fix this ASAP and it’s been more than 24 hours without any notice. Hundreds of players who put hours into their RF Rogues are now left with a useless toon. If anything, I quit after S1 because of so many issues, and S4 felt a good improvement to make me come back, but now this… I don’t understand how this incompetent company keeps running.

7 Likes

I have asked @PezRadar on twitter aswell if there is an update about 8 hours ago. he responds to normal pictures and other stuff but completely ignores anything about Rapid fire

1 Like

it hits like every morning i am XD

1 Like

Embarrassing. Still no response no infos.

2 Likes

Ya bro, I can’t play with that rapid fire

2 Likes

Does America get paid for this level of work? It’s a great job to be able to take away people’s enjoyment and get paid without reporting the fix
Do you understand why they lost to Path of Exile?:face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes