After choosing my character, I’m stuck at Start Game Pending

9 Likes

Im having the same issue. Game pending :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Same here… seasonal or eternal realm, nothing is working

1 Like

same here it’s just stuck on the msg
“QUEUED FOR GAME - START GAME PENDING…”

Gods, it would be so cool if this game actually worked as expected.

@#&*ing idiots.

1 Like

same here stuck at que

same for me, after update not able to log in…

I was stuck at queue after that unknown 2gb update. I left it in queue and went to make lunch and it let me in while I was AFK.

same for me start game pending

Same here…

Quality control??? “No we got this”…

Please fix your stuff!

Same issue here, stuck at start game pending

Was this before or after the latest small update? Mine is currently downloading about a 2GB patch.

I think everyone is having the same issue right now. The game is still pretty new and they just launched a huge patch. I dont know why everyone is so critical of like everything. It will be fixed and everyone just needs to chill

after update…but this is the first I’ve logged on in the past 12 hours

Yeah. I will test mine once the update is done but I suspect it will behave the same.

No worries. Just wait it out.

I found there was also an NVidia update, although I assume that’s unrelated. I restarted my PC, logged out of Battle.net, and am now finally back in game.

Yeah this just started right as i got an update a few minutes ago. It really isnt that big a deal, just take a minute to take a break.

Those of you having the issue, try restarting Windows. Be sure to use RESTART not shut down.

Hope so. I’m still using 535.98.

what the actual f… are you on about. This is a billion dollar company who charges top-dollar for at game, that you cant play when you want to.
I could agree with you if it was a small studio with a handful of developers. But this is so far from ok, and no-one needs to chill… quite the opposite.

Worked! Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like