PS5 to PS4 trophies not auto popping

Considering Blizzard’s track record, yeah expect ANY kind of fix related to trophies/achievements in couple years because monetization is priority.

3 Likes

Please fix this. Wouldnt have bought the game if not for trophies.

3 Likes

I hope this issue could be fixed before season 3

2 Likes

I think they messed this up during the Season 1 update. Everything about cross progression trophies was working fine until they launched the first season. But you’re right, they SHOULD have fixed this problem by now. Jesus.

4 Likes

Here to bring more attention. I have the platinum on ps5 version, went to ps4 and only half the trophies popped cmon blizzard fix this please!!

4 Likes

And seems the problem still there.

1 Like

Same issue onnly trophies that didnt suto pop for me on PS4 was the character specifica killing certain amount of all enemy types comllete both set of dungeons lvl 50 n 100 upgrade gear weapon n jewellery n make the exlir n that only had 7 pop out of 26

2 Likes

Has anyone tried logging into a separate Bnet account to see if they pop after meeting the criteria?

1 Like

I have the issue when continuing the game from ps4 in ps5. Only 5 trophies autopopped. Hope this gets fixed

3 Likes

I have been playing the free trial on Steam and was able to unlock all Steam achievements (aside from the NMD and lvl100 ones, as the trial only allows up to lvl20) using my existing characters from PS5 - once again suggesting this is solely a PS4/PS5 cross-progression issue.

Blizz can we please at least get acknowledgement that you are aware of the issue?

4 Likes

Hello everyone,
First of all, sorry for my very bad english.
I had achieved certain trophies on PS5 then I decided to also play on my PS4 (in another room).
I found myself stuck like you, but today I found a solution :crazy_face:, here are the steps :

• Create a new email address then also create a new Blizzard Batlle account.
  • In your new Battle.net account connect your PSN account.
  • Now when you launch the game on ps4 or ps5, the statistics are completely reset.
  • You now have to redo all the trophies and also the lvl100.

I tested this morning, I still had the thief’s trophy to drop on PS4 and it worked. I will now increase my character to lvl100.
Good luck to all ! :ok_hand: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Thanks at least for this idea.
I hope it works well with Diablo 4 but I am afraid unlinking Battle.net accounts might cause issues in other games based on a Battle.net account.
Personally I will wait for an official solution to this problem.

4 Likes

Blizzard please fix this trophy bug!

3 Likes

Tried messaging blizzard mylself about the trophies as well and all they told me was to go on a forum as the game master didnt find any on going issues apparently regaurding my inquiry such b.s too bad we all couldnt just all band together and just stop buying any blizzard games see how fast they would fix problems then

3 Likes

I had the same idea just recently (posted on PSN Profiles), thank you for confirming it works. I tried it myself and was able to get the 5 PVP kills trophy. I will carry on with the remaining trophies, as I am not confident Blizz will fix this in a timely manner.

I don’t play any other Blizz games on PS4/5 so unlinking doesn’t really affect me, though I hope I can relink to my main Battlenet account again afterwards.

2 Likes

Yes it doesn’t affect the games. The Blizzard account saves the stats, just put the correct Battle.net account back in at the end and it’s done.
I’m not sure they’ll fix it, it’s better to redo a lvl100 character… :wink:

2 Likes

That sucks. Really shows how they’re clueless, or don’t care at ALL. Again, I think the only way they will resolve the problem is if it receives some attention and backlash via social media. It’s too bad that trophy hunting is still a minority hence they don’t feel the need to address the problem since only a “few” people are complaining.

3 Likes

Same here. 3 trophies popped, nothing else. The worst part is that the kill counter doesn’t go up :frowning: so basically no trophies will wiek :frowning:

2 Likes

Are your characters tied to your BNet or PSN account? When you do this, are your existing characters still there?

2 Likes

I can confirm this works!! I was only missing the PvP trophy and I was able to create a new blizzard account and knock this out!

I just reconnected my old account to my PSN after earning the Plat. Can’t thank you enough for the solution.

Blizzard needs to get their act together

3 Likes