PS5 to PS4 trophies not auto popping

I unlocked some trophies (character specific trophies such as rogue kills or necro summons) on the PS5 version and I wanted to auto pop the trophies on PS4 like I have done in the past. But after the update, the trophies are still locked on the PS4 version.

And since I already completed the challenge in-game on PS5 and progression is saved server side; there is NO WAY to get the trophy again on the PS4 version even creating new character because the challenge is completed. Seems like any progression type trophy is currently bugged and cannot be auto popped between PS5 to PS4 or vice versa.

I got the Uber Lilith trophy on the PS5 and the trophy unlocked on the PS4.

EDIT: I just got the platinum after finishing HC playthrough and 100 sorc kills on the PS5 version. I went back to the PS4 version and the same thing happened. The HC playthough trophy autopopped but the sorc kills trophy didn’t.

15 Likes

I have exactly the same problem

I got the platinum trophy on the ps5. I started the ps4 version and only 7 trophies popped. The ingame statistics show that I have already fulfilled the requirements and can therefore not earn the missing trophies. This is very frustrating

7 Likes

Same problem I completed on ps4 then when going into the ps5 version only 7 trophies popped
Uber Lilith trophy did pop thankfully, the developers (blizzard) will have to fix this.

6 Likes

Please, fix this Blizzard!

I have the same problem and some friends do too. We all got the platinum and when switching to ps4 only 7 trophies appear automatically, and even trying to unlock the others again we couldn’t, because the archiving is already done on the server. Funnily enough, I entered my character at level 100, but the trophy for reaching level 100 didn’t appear. It’s sad…

7 Likes

got the same problem for me is the Level 100 trophy got it on ps5 but not in ps4 version

6 Likes

I have the same problem but it’s just the level 100 that will not pop same as @MachiMavz.

6 Likes

Same issue here, would be nice if you could fix this guys. Actually the last patch should have fixed it, but somehow the last patch just broke it even more.

6 Likes

Unfortunately I experience the same issue.
After completion of the PS5 version and launching the PS4 version I expected all the trophies to pop OR to be able to earn all the trophies from the scratch again.
Unfortunately only a handful amount of trophies autopoped and the remaining ones are not unlocked even after meeting the requirements again.

8 Likes

Yea same here the achieving level 100 trophy does nog autopop.

7 Likes

I have 2 trophies bugged from PS5 to PS4. The 100 level and 50 berserking kills for barbarian.

7 Likes

Same here. Only 7 trophies popped from PS4 to PS5, and the others are blocked to get again.

7 Likes

when i carried my completed list from ps5 to ps4 it lagged and when i brought it over to xbox only the achievements with an in game challanges unlocked for me. so those 666 kill ones n level 100 didnt cause there is no viewable in game challenge

7 Likes

So, any solution for this problem? Or Blizzard just will ignore it?

7 Likes

I completed all trophies on PS5, using seasonal characters for everything. All trophies autopopped on PS4, except for the following:

Living Nightmares
Complete a Sacred and Ancestral Nightmare Dungeon.

Chaotic Whispers
Open 10 Caches of Chaos from the Tree of Whispers.

Master Combatant
Get 5 PvP kills.

Devoted Protector
Reach Level 100 with any character.

Repeating the requirements for the first three on PS4 did not unlock the trophies there.

It appears I am blocked from unlocking the remaining PS4 trophies. Can we please get a fix for this?

8 Likes

Yup, same issue here. Got the platinum trophy on PS5 and then when I switched to PS4 the level 100 trophy did not pop. So frustrating.

8 Likes

Update is out today I can confirm this update still did not address the trophy problem

8 Likes

Same here, I hope this company fixes this as soon as possible. Well, it’s very frustrating.

7 Likes

Same smh I just got my platinum in the ps5 version then when i tried to auto-pop on the Ps4 i only got 7 trophies and the rest are locked for some reason even when i tried to redo easy ones like upgrade gear and the potion/ elixir trophy… I hope they fix this Asap i busted my a** grinding this slug fest of a game getting this platinum then to only find out that auto-pop is not working right and the Ps4 version is the only game on my list that isn’t platinum smh

7 Likes

Blizzard, any response on this?

8 Likes

Same problem here. Just chiming in. Nothing to add except my seething rage

7 Likes