PS5 to PS4 trophies not auto popping

Look how long its been since this problem started and it still ain’t fixed smh so f* this game and f* this sh* a* company they deserve exactly whats happening to them i bet they would fix the micro transaction store with the quickness if it was messed up and nobody would even have to file a complaint about it though i find it funny how they rather listen to people who suck their game off but not listen to people with actual real problems with the game they post everyday on twitter and say how they have people scanning the forums for problems but for some reason they can’t even manage to see these reports… I will never buy any of their games again they don’t deserve me as a customer anymore bunch of pieces of sh* :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

7 Likes

That last comment was so real. 100% agree

4 Likes

Same problem, missing lots of trophys i am unable to get when moving to ps5. Still no reply from blizzard nor psn.

4 Likes

I have the same issues. Blizzard please fix this!!! Ist so frustrating.

4 Likes

I have the same issue.
I did every trophy on PS5 then booted the PS4 game and only got 7 out of 26 trophies to show up.

Every trophy other than Emancipation, Turning the tide, First aid, Wordly slayer, Estuar sightseer, True perseverance, End of the first mother DID NOT UNLOCK.

I tried redoing the requirements of some easy trophies like kills and crafting but they still did not unlock.

3 Likes

Hello, I have the same problem too. I play on PS4pro and PS5 depending on which room I’m in.

I made the first lvl 100 character on the PS4pro. Since then I have earned 2 more on the PS5. But nothing is recognized there. So I have the problem that I’m actually only missing the hardcore task, but even if I complete it, I can never reach platinum on the PS4pro or PS5 because a certain trophy is missing on both consoles.

Hope you fix it =) that would be great

Thanks

3 Likes

An update 1.2.2 has been deployed. I hope the devs were able to correct the problem… I will test this evening !

4 Likes

No joy with this new update… very poor on blizzards behalf.

6 Likes

On my PS5 trophy list I’ve unlocked 21/26.
On my PS4 trophy list I’ve unlocked 17/26. I’ve repeated efforts to try and get the trophies that wouldn’t pop and I too am blocked from earning these trophies on PS4 now. Please fix this Blizzard!

Additional context, I googled the issue and came upon this sad thread showing how this long this problem has existed yet no solution or communication has been presented.

6 Likes

Dear Blizzard staff,
please fix this.
If you do I will buy a skin in D4.
If not i will buy vbucks.

4 Likes

Another day, another update where trophies/achievements are bugged and still not fixed or addressed by Blizzard.

So much for them scanning the forum for feedback or address bugs/major issues. Typical liars but I am not surprised at all.

7 Likes

1.26 didnt deliver a fix.
I am disapponted and my day is ruined.

8 Likes

+1, the same issue, I hope they fix this.
I don’t understand when they will pay attention to this problem.

5 Likes

I create a ticked on the support, and there is also a thread in the UK version. I started there and then found this thread.

6 Likes

Can we finally have a fix for that please.

3 Likes

Blizzard will probably fix these trophy/achievement issues when the game becomes dead in like season 20 or something

5 Likes

So in a couple of years :frowning:

4 Likes

Day 672. The Blizzard Developers have still not fixed this Launch Day problem.

I would now begin to lose hope, had I ever had hope for the dev team

1 Like

How they going to operate a AAA game company but launch dumpster fire of a game? Blizzard has sucked since activision joined them. Should have kept them separated but the only thing they care about is money. They need to launch a complete game instead of this crap.

1 Like

I didn’t realize this was an issue and it just happened to me. I’ve been a supporter of blizzard for a long time and it’s incredibly frustrating to have wasted the time. I’m now locked out of the platinum on both the ps4 and ps5. Looks like I can’t do anything but hope they take some interest in their fan base near future.

3 Likes