PS5 to PS4 trophies not auto popping

I wish someone from Blizzard would respond to this thread, over 60 responses. You want people to play your game, earn achievements, trophies etc and come back for future seasons but again and again you don’t have the dedication to respond to threads and keep people informed.

Diablo is not what it used to be, I wanted to give it another chance and make a character for season 2. But I think I’ll pass until something is done. Please respond, it’s pretty disrespectful when we paid for a product that’s becoming trash.

5 Likes

Just adding in that it is still broken. Never expected this from Blizzard. They have definetely fallen from grace

5 Likes

Will keep bumping thread till this issue is resolved.

5 Likes

Someone who’s active on social media should post it there and tag the devs. Like Twitter or Facebook. Unfortunately, I don’t use both platforms.

At this point, I don’t think Blizzard will try to resolve this unless this issue gets some exposure.

5 Likes

I am in the same situation. At this point, i am commenting to track the thread :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Plz fix it Blizzard !!

7 Likes

Very very rarely they reply in threads, so I highly doubt that any of their stuff members read this thread.

4 Likes

I played primarily on the PS5 until one day I decided to try it on the PS4. Without knowing that the trophies were glitched, made a new character, a necromancer, the specific trophy for them popped on the 4. Now I can’t get it to pop on the 5 no matter what I do. Also, on the 4 several trophies, the kill a certain amount ones, didn’t pop. So now I can’t platinum it on either system.

5 Likes

Same for me, such a bummer. Hoping for a fix soon!

5 Likes

Has anyone tried an official report? Idk how to do that but maybe if a lot of us figure it out and do it it’ll get their attention

5 Likes

As far as I know (and I might be wrong), this IS the “official report.” This is the official Blizzard forum, and this is the “Console Bug Report” thread. Unfortunately for us, the devs don’t seem to read or at least acknowledge these reports in their own forums. Crazy.

Again, I don’t think they will fix this unless this issue gets widespread attention that they get forced to acknowledge it.

4 Likes

Same issue for me. Only 7 trophies popped. Tried various different characters of lvl 100 (seasonal/eternal) to trigger trophies, but no luck

5 Likes

This issue seems limited to PS4/PS5 cross progression. I was able to unlock all achievements on the Xbox version of the game using the same account (levelling a new character to level 100 in season 2) by repeating all of the requirements for achievements that did not autopop when playing for the first time on Xbox.

I am still locked out of 4 trophies on PS4 (the ones in my earlier post in this thread).

5 Likes

Yep, it seems like it which I think shows how little Blizzard cares. They need to hire a few employees to read through these threads because it reallt feels like absolutely nobody is reading this. I wonder if we could maybe get some YouTubers involved? Blizzard seems to be listening to various Daiblo YouTubers like DM: Diablo 4, Rhykker, The Act Man, Asmongold, wudijo, etc just to name a few off the top of my head. Maybe if we bring it to their attention Blizzard might finally listen idk just an idea

6 Likes

replying to bump this up - same issue

4 Likes

Same problem from PS4 to PS5. The problem is, i can’t get then again, leaving me unable to platinum :frowning:

4 Likes

This remains bugged as of patch 1.2.1 Build #46666.

6 Likes

Same here, please fix it, Blizzard. I don’t mind regrinding for some trophies, like diablo 2 resurrected

6 Likes

I’m having a similar issue. I have 100% completed the map, and should be getting the trophy. I’ve played entirely on 1 character on ps5 and have 76/76 for fractured peaks and the challenge won’t complete, which is preventing me from getting the psn trophy. I have the challenges for all other regions done, but the fractured peaks one won’t pop.

I hope this gets fixed as I wanted to grind through and get the platinum but there is 0% chance I do the map again. If it doesn’t get fixed by the time I max out my current character I’ll be done with the game likely.

4 Likes

Still no resolution after the patch… it’s disappointing… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

7 Likes