PS5 to PS4 trophies not auto popping

Every trophy so far has popped except the lvl 100 one. Very annoying to say the least. :tired_face:

6 Likes

Hope you guys will fix that :frowning:

5 Likes

I donā€™t want to be that kind of person, but I think we should take this to their social media. I donā€™t think they would act on this unless it gets exposed widespread. Maybe we can tweet this, in a civil manner of course, to the premier devs. Have them respond about the issue, if they plan to actually fix it or what not. Thatā€™s the only thing I can think of.

5 Likes

Witajcie mam ten sam problem co wszyscy. PS5 Platyna PS4 7 trophy. Blizzard naprawcie to !!!

6 Likes

Joining the club. I grinded out the Platinum on PS5 exclusively, no cross play. Booted up the PS4 version and was greeted with the same 7 trophies that most of you received as well.

Iā€™m unable to acquire them again, and now Iā€™m just locked out of the trophy progression. :frowning:

6 Likes

Iā€™m mainly worried that if they do indeed ā€œfix itā€, are the rest going to autopop or are we doing level 1-100 again lmao

5 Likes

Since beginning of Season 1 I am also unable to get any trophy on PS4 that I already popped on PS5 or vice versaā€¦ Its not only that they are not auto-popping, you also cannot redo the requirements to pop it, its just blocked!!! That means I am blocked from achieving both of the platinum trophies after spending multiple 100s of hours which is pretty frustrating.
Please Blizzard finally fix this issue!!!

6 Likes

With the new season looming over us soon and Blizzard finding more ways to milk us for money; I just hold onto the slightest of hope that enough players are encountering this issue for them to fix this problem.

Please address this issue Blizzard as the new season comes closer. Any news will be appreciated.

7 Likes

Sadly havenā€˜t seen any mention of this issue in the new patchnotes of season 2ā€¦
Fingers crossed that its fixed next week anyways.

6 Likes

I hope they will fix it in the season 2 updateā€¦ !

6 Likes

HI,
Following the release of season 2.
I have just tested two trophies. level 100 and the specific Thief trophy (I redid the 50 kills per weapon).

Unfortunately, we have not been heard by Blizzard :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:.

After the update, trophies are still blocked :weary:

Personally Iā€™m disgusted by itā€¦ Iā€™ll restart the game once they have solved this problem !

6 Likes

Same problem here :man_facepalming:t2:. I was excited for season 2, since there would be only a few trophies left to get the platinum, but now that I have switched from ps4 to ps5 and canā€™t unlock most of the trophies that I already had Iā€™m gonna just wait until them fix itā€¦

6 Likes

Just encountered this as wellā€¦ Please fix Blizzardā€¦

5 Likes

Unbelievable, this bug is still there even season 2 has started.
Itā€™s painful for trophy hunters.
Please fix.
Otherwise PS players wonā€™t be returning to the game any more.

5 Likes

It seems even with another update today (10/18), the trophies issues has still not been addressed by Blizzard. The trophies are still currently locked for me as usual with no way to progress it.

This hurts past and current players who are trophy/platinum hunters. Please fix ASAP Blizzard

6 Likes

I also wanted to start season 2 as I was pretty excited for the content. But those broken trophies are so frustrating that I might skip it and wait for a fix firstā€¦
Really hope its adressed by Blizzard soon.

4 Likes

Hey I am a trophy hunter. Been putting this game off for a while due to not having anyone to play with even randoms kick me due to lack of experience with the game. I finally got to Level 100 on PS5 and Plat the game and when loading PS4 version the level 100 will not pop. I can see there are quite a lot of people commenting on the same issue here. BLIZZARD you really gonna just ignore people when we but your content from you? Please be better than the other companies that ignore everyone and show your better. The game overall is decent and fun but we also play to get trophies/achievements as well as fun.

4 Likes

Please fix it. Please.

5 Likes

To keep everyone that has replied to this thread updated, there was an update today (10/20) for the game.

To no oneā€™s surprise, trophies are still locked for me so the platinum on the PS4 version is still unobtainable because autopop function has been screwed over by Blizzard. Who would of thought

5 Likes

It is still bugged for me as well :frowning:

3 Likes