PS5 to PS4 trophies not auto popping

Same here. Full platinum on ps5 and only 7 trophies popped on ps4. None of the kill count trophies. Lvl 100. Chaos caches didnt pop.

7 Likes

Doh. Finally got it on the PS5, logged into the PS4 and they didnā€™t all autopop. Come on Blizzard. ugh.

7 Likes

Same here. PS5 platinum but PS4 only pop 7 trophies after login. Tried logging in with different characters but not working. Please fix. Thanks.

8 Likes

Blizzard could you spend some time to read this and fix it please. I trophy hunt and have been obtaining everything 100%, and this is ruining my records.

8 Likes

Same problem, Iā€™m stuckā€¦ if a trophy was unlocked on ps4 it can no longer be unlocked on ps5ā€¦ Blizzard please fixe this plz.

7 Likes

Same issueā€¦ hopefully this gets fixed

7 Likes

Same problem after this much suffer in this game :smiling_face_with_tear:

7 Likes

Just wasted like 100 hours leveling a character to level 100 only for the trophy not to pop :slight_smile: (since I already got it on ps5) Please, fix this. Itā€™s unbelievably infuriating. I canā€™t believe this is not talked about more because if I knew it was bugged I would not have wasted my time. Thatā€™s a few days I will never get back because I doubt theyā€™ll even fix this. Hope Iā€™m wrong. Cheers

8 Likes

Got the PS5 platinum tonight and tried the autopop but here we are. Blizzard any news on this for us trophy perfectionists out there? Thank you.

8 Likes

Still no fix to this? Iā€™m also in the same boat. Iā€™ve been playing since the Beta, pre-release, until now in Season 1. I play mostly on my PS5, but played once in a while on my PS4 in the office when I have free time. I was surprised when trophies auto popped between the two consoles back then. No problems until season 1 came along. I auto popped a few weeks ago and some of the trophies did not auto pop. These are the warrior and druid class challenge, as well as the reach level 100 trophy.

Now I donā€™t mind redoing those challenges, but the problem is that the game removed it from the progression so it couldnā€™t be replicated again. Hopefully, the devs can think of a solution regarding this. Iā€™m surprised thereā€™s still no fix for this after all this time.

6 Likes

Also stuck with the same problem. Fortunately I am only missing the class specific ones for Druid and mage plus the chaotic whispers. Anyway no option to just redo itā€¦ tried already with Druid and sorcerer

6 Likes

Same problem PS5 to PS4, the Druid and Rogue especific Trophies donā€™t pop up, lvl 100 too but I the Uber Lilith Trophy unlocked normally in the PS4.

6 Likes

Iā€™m having this problem now, going from PS4 to PS5 though, my OCD and ADHD is off the rails most days but only having 7 trophies annoys me more than zero popping =/

7 Likes

Iā€™m facing this as well, and seems that the unobtained trophies are not popping either - tried the elixir/incence one, sorcerer and items upgrading. Like others said, maybe I would not mind redoing some of these challenges, but they are completely stuck for me.

6 Likes

Apart from posting here occasionally in the hopes that someone at Blizzard will care enough to check this thread there is nothing we can do to fix thisā€¦ Itā€™s astonishing how Blizzard is pushing away even its most diehard fans like me. Nearly 400 hours into Diablo IV but after this bug I havenā€™t opened the game. It really saddens me to think nobody at Blizzard cares for trophy hunter perfectionists because we are quite a lot and it always seems like we are an afterthought at most.

6 Likes

Same with me, I got only 7 trophies on the PS4 version, and it stuck, it is impossible to get any other trophies even when you met the requirements for the trophy.

5 Likes

Seems like it wasnā€™t a problem before Season 1 started, but now itā€™s any character related level/kill trophies (except HC lvl 50 for some reason), elixirs/incense, upgrading gear and the PS5 tracker doesnā€™t even move for the 666 various kills, Iā€™m gutted as it took about 310 hours to finish everything and it seems literally impossible to work around it

5 Likes

Seriously Blizzard, maybe instead of focusing on milking as much money from people with your shop, maybe I donā€™t know, fix REAL issues that are present and plaguing your game.

Any updates would be nice Blizzard. Especially when autopopping trophies initially worked before Season 1 update.

6 Likes

Does anyone know how to get Blizzardā€™s attention to this? I tried reporting this bug but their report function never connects me to a human. It always redirects me here. Does anyone know how to get ahold of a human support?

5 Likes

Just commenting to help bump and get visibility. The trophies auto popped for me back in July, so something must have broken with the update. Best of luck everyone!

6 Likes