Popular opinion: new patch did nothing meaningful

You’ll live, buffing most things by 1% and not touching the issues is not positive. It’s frustrating and that’s perfectly okay to be frustrated. This is a community forum about a video game, people are allowed to air their grievances and they are allowed to be critical of something they want to enjoy.

This “you shouldn’t be negative only positive” mindset is anti-social because everyone processes things differently and it is immature.

10 Likes

If we were not ignored again and again and again without any reason to why…

Then people would not be this Frustrated.

But when it feels like we are telling them about crucial things, that should have been fixed weeks ago… and they keep going “lalallalaal i can’t hear you” it is annoying… Sorry that that makes people toxic

6 Likes

I got an aspect on a 2h slashing for 48% basic attack speed increase. As for now in 1v1 there’s no reason to even use HoTA as it will decrease damage output to single target… I don’t know I might have something specced wrong but for general midgame there might be viability to some basics other than generating? I don’t know.

How about that Diablo fight?

The game being a massive disappointment is the reason the forums are the way they are right now.

Nice try though.

13 Likes

We know the dance of oh we’re gonna cut this by 5 percent then we’re gonna nerf it back by 3 percent to cut it by 1.5 percent to buff it back 6 percent its never stable lol

How’s everybody’s 2 month paid beta test going? Soon to be a 5 month beta test for 25% of a game.

3 Likes

Huh? What does this have to do with my comment?

Or when they out right say hey we hear you but ya know what… nah we aren’t going to fix it

4 Likes

except those 1%'s arn’t 1%'s

going 7 to 8 is a 12.5% buff for resource gen.

Going 11% base to 12% base is like a 8% increase.

D3 was an inherently unbalanced game because they did 300% buffs and nerfs at once making you literally have to run whatever build they broke for the season by swinging numbers so rapidly.

Balancing slowly is how you end up with good balance. Most people have quit till season 1 anyways so let them balance slowly so season 1 is actually good.

4 Likes

As a wow player I’m used to this as well… Still remember the week long maintenance days

I’d rather feel like I’m getting something instead of nothing to be perfectly honest. I would rather have trash drops but decent xp gains over trash drops and trash xp gains.

“Identity theft is not a joke, millions of families suffer every year!”

2 Likes

You aren’t wrong here when you look at the fractional amount 1 percent of 7 actually is and you aren’t wrong that 300 percent changes were infuriating but the thing annoying most folks is the forced builds still.

How hard is it to use your basic skill? You are one lazy MF’er who has a skill issue…

The only thing that annoys me about basic skill is that they dont have their own skill slot and ult.

I’d take lesser loot chances for better XP in start/midgame but at endgame swap it XP is a bit harder but the drops are nicer

THAT’S THE THING THO lol.

They even talked about necro minions on the campfire… that is why the patch notes are so baffling :smiley:

2 Likes

It’s not. When they say “significant” increase, I expect to be able to notice a difference… there’s almost no difference.

2 Likes

I mean boss out right in the patchnotes they said they will do nothing to change how the builds play basically. I just i don’t understand where this implements their whole “Play your way” thing that they brought to the carpet from the beginning…Then again it’s blizzard so yeah

Someone in another thread was telling me it’s making the leveling as fast as D3, which would be an extreme increase. You’re saying there’s almost no change. Guess I’m just going to have to see for myself after work.