Popular opinion: new patch did nothing meaningful

Nothing in this patch was worth coming back for. the balances to classes are garbage. literally every major streamer and Diablo content creators major complaint was that being a resource generator was NOT fun and they didn’t like that they were forcing players to now use a basic skill. And now blizzard took that and double downed on it and upped the resource gen from BASIC SKILLS… the skill that nobody uses and the skill that NOBODY want’s to use. instead, you are forcing us to play the game the way YOU want us to play. this was a patch with 13 pages full of meaningless bug fixes and trash tier class balances…

261 Likes

Your opinion is not unpopular

61 Likes

Here’s an opinion:

Your negative and toxic mindset is exactly the reason why these forums are such a bad place for mental health. Can’t see the positives in anything at all. Just negative and bleak outlook on anything.
Half the people here need to quit playing blizzard games and just go somewhere
Else.

122 Likes

The patch was complete tone def . They should have not hyped it up in anyway. At best it was a stall tatcic

62 Likes

These patches have shown that they will:

• Buff in small % increments to make your toon slightly more annoying than a mosquito instead of just going full in and buffing by significant %s

• Nerfs always come in detrimentally large % and kill a build

58 Likes

I kinda like using my basic attack mixed in, i surely would not want them to make it meaningless, and there are ways to min-max your resource gen, must not be leveling up that high or min-maxing that well?

11 Likes

False. Forums always cheer me up. More fun than game itself

30 Likes

I was glad to see a buff in xp for the NM dungeons…

35 Likes

Agreed they need to do a lot more for build variety. This line from the notes gives me hope: " As we look forward to future updates, we’re monitoring other heavily discussed topics, such as Minion survivability and build parity. Please keep sending us your feedback, and we’ll see you in Sanctuary!"

7 Likes

Why saying unpopular opinion when you know that you’ll be waved by the masses?

3 Likes

If you think blizzard is going to completely get rid of your generators which is a core part of the game you are dumb and should just leave

17 Likes

Sure didn’t feel like 13 pages

22 Likes

I understand that the developers want us to use resource generators but the devreopers could be more generous in how much resource is generated.

12 Likes

While this sounds great at first, its actually a bad thing. Now we are rushing faster to nothing. They need to make the actual game fun enough that you dont actually care about how fast the exp comes in

17 Likes

The game has fundamental diversity killing issues like Vulnerable that small numerical changes probably won’t address. I hope it eventually gets addressed, but it’s not surprising that it wasn’t the first thing they tried.

1 Like

Crazy that people rage that buffs were too small imagine they got a bigger buff and it turned out to be too much then had to be nerfed again. Then they come cry on here that their new toy was taken away. Cmon guys big patch no nerfs and still all QQ.

9 Likes

LOL seriously. especially these for example

Reap

• Base damage increased from 12% to 13%.

Decompose

• Base Essence generated per second increased from 7 to 8.

so we nerf classes to an oblivion and then buff it by increasing essence generation by 1 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

30 Likes

I wanted summoner necromancer buffs or druid wolves damage buffs to get me in to play.

This is a joke.

23 Likes

I agree with O/P this patch did exactly Jack Diddly Squat for class balance. They basically came out and said yes we see your complaints but hey we got your money so we don’t care. You will play the game as we see fit or not no sweat off our back the money is already here jack.

21 Likes

Opinion:
Without these negative feedback the game will ultimately remain a slop.

Fact:
Bears eat beets. Bears, beets, “Battlestar Galactica.”

8 Likes