Poll for 1.1 patch like if you feel the new patch is terrible

Patch 1.1 is pure garbage

Oh it sucks. Sorcerer was bad already but hitting it the way they did. I regret buying it now

Links are terrible and don’t work, waste of time.

Its awful and you didn’t need this to tell you

they need to… take it offline. postpone it. fix the QOL before they add new stuff.
i have a literal laundry list of things that need to be done BEFORE anything else new gets added. and its just simple core elements of gameplay loop

I am really not happy about this patch. I invested +300 hours to increase the power of my lovely sorceress and now I am outclassed. That insta-hit one-shot down issue before the patch was really annoying in higher tier dungeons, but now with the patch I am even not anymore able to solo-kill a nightmare dungeon end boss level 60. Before the patch I was hardly but able to finish 70+ dungeons. So bad now, the motivation goes totally down and I am really sad about this as I love diablo games. :-/

In addition the decision by the devs to let the people keep the 142 uber uniques received by software bug was against the community, this patch makes everything even worse, I do not understand what the game directors and devs are deciding. Season 1 does not bring anything motivating… what a mess.

The patch is awful, as is their level of preparedness for the new season apparently.

Yea… but actually no…because a lot of ppl hating it just hate their character feels worse (at the same lvl of content they used to to) or “but I do lower numbers now”.

Seasonal dungeon not loading is KEKW though. And that bit about forcing into seasons is also true…as it always has been.

Its hard to give honest feedback until tested in the season, and right now the game just doesn’t work for most players so… Will reserve judgement but Initial thoughts before the servers melted and everything stopped working was … Early game didn’t really feel any different to me.

1 Like

Go back to facebook.

It’s a terrible patch.
There is no QoL at all.

Thank you for sharing. I really despise this patch. I really feel that we bought an alpha without knowing and we paid for the privilege to test their game without knowing it. Our favorite things in the game are apparently just buggs they didn’t fix and it’s our fault for thinking the launch gameplay was even remotely close to their “vision”.

1 Like

It’s a terrible patch

hope people like treadmills because thats all this is, and you dont even lose weight!

what should i do if i think the game lacks of content at the point i m not longer playing without even considering patch notes?

Patch sucks, and has been tactically deployed to push people into the season. They released an unpolished / unfinished / not balanced game so they could spend a year getting a true beta-test out of the player base and then sell all of us DLC that has elements that should have been a part of the game on day 1 (sets, runes, better itemization, more stash, etc etc)

I think the whole game, not just the patch is terrible.

It’s garbage.

Everyone who paid for the game has a right to be here. Just because you don’t like what people have to say, doesn’t give you the right to tell people what to do and where to spend their time.

Patch is one of the worst I’ve ever seen in any game

TERRIBLE patch. Tried to play once post-patch. Werewolf build that I curated based on available unique drops is now broken. Logged off. Haven’t played since.