Poll for 1.1 patch like if you feel the new patch is terrible

why do so many ppl threat with bg3? isn’t that game a whole different genre? also terrible patch. completely keeps me from spending any money and i was ready to go full wallet in d4.

here you go
https://strawpoll.com/e6Z287aMGnN

We can straw poll all day but it wont show up on the official forum. I understand where you are coming from.

The purpose of this post is to try and have a fair poll from the diablo 4 community on the diablo 4 forum and try to keep the discussion on the game instead of the toxic back and forth people get into when someone makes a post about how they feel.

I am a dreamer but im not the only one.

You don’t want to strawpoll because you’ll see the hard evidence of how many people are actually upset with the direction of the game?

That’s fine with me.
I learned to take the rose tinted goggles off a long time ago.

Unfortunately. I don’t think its possible to make a real poll on the diablo 4 forum.

This is where we are supposed to leave feedback for diablo 4 so i am trying to do my best to gather that feedback in the most fair way i can using the forum.

The patch is not good, but it’s also bugged as hell. Cinders are bugged and don’t drop enough, I’m assuming the item drop rate being so low is a bug, and doing the tree was supposed to INCREASE the XP for completing and now it gives 0.

You are welcome to make your own straw poll and prove yourself right.

Thanks for sharing this wonderful feedback.

this is not what we had in mind for season 1.

we legit all thought summon necros would be possible. i know that, factually. we all thought summons were going to be viable. am i the only one?

1 Like

Polls are the best way to get feedback.
Strawpoll already IP checks

That’s ok, I made my own thread and it seems like most people aren’t interested in Season 1

This definitely wasn’t what i had in mind for season 1. You are not alone.

Horrible patch no need to explain as its been over and over again

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. Was that post on the d4 forum?

Now you know why they waited so long to release the notes. They knew in the back of their head that ruining every single class in one patch was going to lose 50% of their player base.

1 Like

I want this to be as fair as possible can someone bump the other side of the poll… Lol its not doing great

didn’t get any worse than it was, it just is lacking everything we were hoping for, so… terrible i guess.

1 Like

Both my druids still run existing content just fine so I can’t say I feel the death of the game that everyone else does. I even saw youtubers posting videos like RIP druid. I’m not a pro at this game. I don’t understand the systems or mechanics as well as they do but I am level 82 and I can take down level 90 enemies just fine post patch in NM dungeons.

If that’s what everyone is crying about in terms of the game being dead I don’t see it.

I don’t love everything about the patch either. Don’t treat this as an extreme praise post just because I don’t hate everything to the verge of boycott. Lowering the rate of XP when the game already felt pretty grindy and was only going to get more grinding on the path to 100 is a major step back and should have been better addressed in the nerfs.

I’m also firmly against the hard requirements for WT3 and WT4 entry. I play solo and don’t get boosted and even I wanted access to higher tiers earlier than those goals. Each should be reduced by 10 levels.

Looking forward to rolling Necro for the new season and seeing how that experience goes.

1 Like

New patch is new.

And one vote here for the bugginess.

Rest of it has little effect on me.

yea they didn’t do one thing that the community in general asked and the nerfs didn’t actually effect the issues the dev team intended to (IE. vuln and crit are still very important as they are in their own dmg buckets…).

I don’t care what their excuse is. This was the worst patch in Diablo’s history. Waiting to see what they say in the live stream and if they don’t buff our characters back then I am done. I seriously doubt they will buff anything though. They seem pretty intent on destroying this game as quickly as possible to move on to the next cash grab. Welcome to the live service model of gaming.