Please let us ZOOM OUT

Definitely. A 15-20% zoom out from where it currently is would be just right I think.

2 Likes

BLIZZARD WE WANT A RESPONSE, ZOOM THE GAMR OUT NAO OR WE WILL COMPLAIN FOR MONTHS.

For the love of god respond.

3 Likes

Clearly its a conspiracy between Bli$$ard and wide screen monitor companies to sell more wide screen displays. /s

Seriously though, I’m with this request 100%, so much, that until implementation, I actually am going to be playing in 21:9 aspect.

2 Likes

i do find the inability to zoom out further, to be annoying. i really dislike being bonked, nuked, cc’d, impaled by those sword carrying vampire guys…from OFF SCREEN, all because the camera is so zoomed in. feels really bad to almost die/actually die from stuff you cant avoid because its out of camera range.

5 Likes

Needs to be half way between current and world boss zoom. That would be perfect I think.

If there’s one issue that would keep me from buying the game, it’s this one. It was the one thing that I really hated in the open beta, sad to see they probably won’t (or can’t) add the option to zoom out more.

2 Likes

Annoying zoom, totally agree +1

1 Like

Blockquote
“diablo-4-fans-protest-the-lack-of-better-zoom-options - by Ruetir”

News outlets have picked up on this topic as well, but don’t get your hopes up, when you are not on Twitter you stand no chance of reaching the developers it would seem.

The betas are over, nobody is paying attention to these beta test forums any longer and on Twitter they apparently answer important questions like how having gotten extra practice influences your race to level 100, so important to the regular playerbase.

Correct me if I’m wrong.

2 Likes

I mean…Rod did answer a lot of things (on Twitter)…that only 230 ppl see, on average…

Lastly, I’ll say that currently if you cannot see the creatures most of them cannot aggro you.

That’s not how that works anymore. Now they “hear” you through walls and can open doors to murder you. Also, as ppl said, ultrawide, also…just code better AI lmao.

Then again…remember that “we made last 5% of the monsters in the dungeon aggro you for dungeon clear objectives” fix? What they meant by that (at least for 2nd beta weekend) was that several mobs just teleported where you were at…jarring af.

2 Likes

Unless you intend to buy me your type of monitor I don’t see how your circumstances would solve my problem.

It feels like game and creeps were designed zoomed out at least 30%.
The fights with some creeps and in some places are PitA, Azshava was cool when it zoomed out.

I think the zoom was a late change and probably due to console players.
No way it was made this way because of PC…

4 Likes

I’ll have to put my +25% run speed boots aside till this is fixed.

Please let us have the option on PC to zoom a bit further out!

bump
fkdjsa;fldkjsaenrmes

they won’t allow you to zoom out because then the cosmetic shi()t they selling you will be worthless. although it is already worthless.

I know you zoomed in the game in order to sell cosmetics and because I know this I am going to make extra sure that I spend as little money on this game as possible.

fix it because it’s not playable like this

Make DIV First Person. Should be Zoom Zoom enough.

+1 zoom out the camera

Make it like the view when you teleport to Dark Ravine dungeon but throughout the game and it would a perfect angle and view then the devs could put one issue to bed.

Should just increase the max zoom level to the world boss zoom level, it feel so much better.