Please god do not listen to Asmongold

He’s self proclaimed. His ideas are bad but he’s popular.

To be fair, sometimes his complaints are valid but often his solutions are garbage and not something normal players want.

1 Like

I have said it many times, Content Creators are exactly that. They just say whatever they can to get the click bait, the views, the followers who support that mind set, and they make money. Anyone who wants to make a valid argument about necro minions needs to show me how crappy they are after they actually spec minion build with good gear. I did the math in another post and they get almost 100% increase to minion dmg 70% increase to minion health 50% to attack speed and thats without the passive bonuses from your characters health pool. I dont even want to play necro but I feel ill personally have to release a video just so kids like him can realize how wrong they are.

2 Likes

Content creators. What a sham. That’s not content. That’s a guy playing a game and tossing his opinions about like they matter, the only difference between most of you and him is that you don’t film yourselves playing games. Content creator. It’s insulting to people who actually invest time in what they put out. Like those guys who make funny videos of games, animating the characters or drawing and animating the cartoons themselves, hell even a guy who reads a story and bothers to add a few pictures and edits to go with the story is content. This sitting on your bum and playing a game and tossing an opinion once in a while is even lazier than those chicks liking microphones that are flooding youtube. What a joke.

2 Likes

I’m sure your amazing ability to judge him, and his life, speaks wonders about the content of what he says.

1 Like

Does anyone over the age of 15 actually like him? Legitimate question.

2 Likes

First off, ya’ll forget about human decency real quick behind ya’lls keyboards. Don’t belittle yourself by stooping low and taking this to a personal place (i.e. your preception of Asmongold’s gaming skill). If you disagree with his assessments, state your own in contrast with logic and reason. I can’t believe this post is so popular, this community is rather toxic.

4 Likes

LOL…I called it…the Bald one is back on his main channel (the monetized one) with over 74k viewers…he and they are so predicable. I knew he would pull this for the launch. Say what you will, but he aint dumb and knows how to milk his simps.

Just putting this here to laugh vice making a new thread :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok… I agree with you for the most part. However, the homeless comment was rather troublesome for me. Not all homeless are thieves and addicts. I AM homeless… a homeless VETERAN to be precise… but I have a job and a vehicle, and I pay my bills on time. I bathe, don’t stink, don’t have filthy, ragged clothes, and I am able to game because I stay in a hotel with internet. My point is that I am NOT like the stereotype you were presenting and painting with that broad a brush can be very wrong.

Amongold is nothing more but a click bait moron, just like so many of the other professed “pro” streamers out there. The sad thing is it looks like the Devs. give way too much credence and weight to their opinions, as they’re just keep bringing out the nerf. hammer. I’m all for balance, but I’ll never have my build like some of the guys that “play” video games for a living. I have a “real” job, and my play time is limited. Steamers do more to damage the games then help, nothing more but gloried egos behind a keyboard.

1 Like

Ok lets go over this fact based thread.

Please god do not listen to Asmongold. Your reason is.

He is bad at video games.

That is false. He is above above average in fact. You clearly don’t understand just how bad you all are.

Noone speaks for any part of the player base, but his voice is loud and he reaches many people with it. Not only that, but he gives his reasons on why he feels certain ways, and at least backs what he says. That is more than this thread.

In other words, if Asmongold makes a good point. You should listen. Why would you not.

No no, Asmon’bald the Lord of Receding hairlines.

Who even is he? Never heard of him

An egregiously overhyped content creator / streamer. He frequently makes contrarian statements about things and his followers fawn over him thinking he’s some witty, wise ghandi.

Far better sources of informed opinions come from people like Josh Strife Hayes, Rhykker, Kripparian, Upper Echelon, and Lazy Peon. I don’t agree with everything they say, but they’ve at least gained a reputation for backing up their statements with knowledge of the subjects they talk about.

Your fanboy is showing. He’s crap at games.

Yea, that’s part of the problem.

2 Likes

I’m sorry but I played Blizzard games for years. Been part of this community for years.

Asmongold is better than most of you.

I think you value your gaming skills way too highly to call anyone bad. This community is not the shining point of gaming skill.

Asmongold takes I don’t agree with some. Others I do.

However, at least he explains his logic and reason. That is more than I can say for most of you.

Asmongold is like Chappelle, He is no longer funny nor has anything of value to say. He used to, a long time ago when he stayed in his lane. Now he thirst chases anything that will keep him relevant .

Not really relevant. Many of us have been, myself included.

Fanboyism again. And no, he’s not.

You value his way too highly and are calling everyone else bad because of that.

Care to quote anyone that said it is?

It’s not my job to explain anything. And he does a poor job of explaining his views.

Blizzard Forum posters try to think critically challenge level: impossible

1 Like

Again, to call his skills bad means that you think he is below what most gamers are that play Blizzard games.

I don’t like or dislike asmongold. I don’t know him to make said judgement.

However, to call his gaming skills bad shows you lack a level of self awareness. Lets see how well you do in gaming keeping up with chat, being silly. Even pros have fail moments because of streaming. Even shroud has look bad before.

Asmongold is able to be above avg, while streaming and being part of his community.

You can dislike his takes, but none of you know him, and to call him bad at gaming shows a level of stupidity that is not needed. So questioning his gaming skills was stupid.

You can debate his points, but that would be too hard for most of you.

Nah people just hate him online and here because hes not 100% left leaning 100% of the time.

Dude is gross, wont lie, but gross basement dwellers are the people who make good games. Just look at old blizzard and new blizzard.

1 Like