On the Significance of Skill Trees in Gaming

I respect that. I also googled invisible college and it could easily be put somewhere in this game. I’d charge $50 for it as a mount. The concept, however, does not appear to be about a building…

1 Like

Correct. But if you look at the clock specifically the art on the clock and the picture very carefully you’ll notice something. It would make a great mount.

I want to start a thread requesting it as a mount now, that would be legendary.

1 Like

diablo 4 skill tree is sooo fun :"D

that you need to spend 2 points on a skill you wont even use
xDDDDD

their paragon points blow up too i mean wow who is hyped for +5 to stat ? :clown_face:

1 Like

D4 skill tree is step backward from D3. We get 2 choices per skill on making it different. D3 had what 6 runes? Its boring AF in D4. Some of the choices are not even choices as one is clearly better.

1 Like

I bet it gets a little better with an expansion…

1 Like

I agree. Especially if we get an invisible college mount

1 Like

h ttps://paradelle.wordpress.com/2014/04/18/is-the-time-right-for-a-new-invisible-college/

Tell me that’s not awesome.

1 Like

I’d love a new riddle I’m bored tbh. I already know how to unlock Diablo 4’s cow level btw.

I know what you have to do with stamina potions.

I’m almost tempted to talk about the imaginary lie detector…

1 Like

Hahahahahagahahagagagyjhs

1 Like

I thought the expansion will be about hatred? You don’t let a woman do a man’s job, especially the patriarch’s.

lol

The expansion is about hatred. The expansion will give rise to Diablo dad.

Naturally. If Blizzard gimps the entire game to try to extend its lifecycle or whatever you can bet they’re putting up hurdles until we get to the anticlimax of Diablo.

1 Like

I had forgotten that I already solved the cow level lmfao.

I don’t understand what the deal with the cow level is one bit.

1 Like

It’s always just been a riddle to solve that is all.

I don’t get the impression the average Diablo player is into riddles.

They aren’t, however the original cow level was a really interesting riddle that caught the attention of many players.

It isn’t the cow level that players loved, it was what the cow level represented. The cow level was that silly area that was so overtuned it was the most challenging content. But it was so silly it was enjoyable.

After killing demons for hundreds of hours there is something therapeutic about killing cows. Especially if there is some form of a cow king.

1 Like

You mean bovine friends.

1 Like

Oi frenchie check this out.

1 Like