Official Tweet from Adam Fletcher

Now we know, curious what will be on the list of changes coming, guess we’ll find out.

10 Likes

Saw the tweets earlier.

I’m more curious about the second stream, in which probably Adam Jackson will shine.

If not well, sorry for him. Seems like passionate developer.

3 Likes

If anything it helps set expectations. Doesn’t seem like things in general will change in season 2. It’s pretty much exactly what they said in the Seasonal announcement, but at least we’ll get an idea where the game is headed.

Now this is exactly what I expected, so wasn’t let by down by the extra hype the developers were on for their own live streams. If we can get some answers to our questions even better.

1 Like

I appreciate this post. Never used/looked at twitter… never will.

Wish companies would dump that crap sooner rather than later.

Looking forward to the livestream.

10 Likes

Yeah, so far from what I’m hearing around, there won’t be many significant changes from what we request. So if the class balance is poor too, meh. I’ll put the game down, seems only for the better. It’s not that I’m playing it more than Grim Dawn anyway. Just more time for the better of the two.

1 Like

We knew 12 hours ago. :point_down:

so here is a cookie for you

2 Likes

lawl

Oct 10th agenda:
class updates
foams at the mouth

They post there because it reaches a wider audience than the official forums.

I doubt they will ever stop

1 Like

I reached out to him about addressing such things as:

vuln/crit, end game, enemy CC, loading everyone’s stash space, resistances, itemization, useless uniques, etc. I also asked they he no longer read the twitcher’s name as it’s time consuming for us and can be confusing for him which is just even more time consuming for us.

We’ll see how it goes.

My expectations are managed and I’m ready for my medicine that Rod says we all need. Because gaming should be about punishment and not fun I guess?

4 Likes

Don’t pretend you don’t have a phone. You know how it is.

Fun is overrated, money arent. Blizzard is gonna milk it. Right now just holding the fort until they can announce the expansion and get the last milk drops.
After that harvest is complete for at least a year.

2 Likes

Oh boy lol. Who is being punished? The melodramatics here are through the roof.

5 Likes

Have you played any other game ever? Go Try Torchlight Infinite. You can play it on PC, but even the mobile version has more fluid combat than this disaster.

1 Like

Just curious. How did you reach out to him? Email, phone call, snail-mail, text? Because that remark sounds like you have some sort of personal relationship with him. Just asking.

I was over for dinner the other night, they had some lovely Scandanavian Steak & Potatoes and a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon.

fingers crossed about the announcement of real money auction house!!!

1 Like

Just so I understand you. You was over his house for dinner the other night , and now you’re using this forum to bash him? Don’t sound like you value his friendship much. Or, you’re just bull :poop:

Where did I bash him? All I said is what I told him. At no point did I say “oh that GD adam fletcher hoot holler” no dude. I told him the stream goes smoother if he doesn’t read the twitcher’s name, I even went so far as to ask him to at least try to answer some of the more difficult questions such as resistances, enemy cc, stash space, itemization, etc.

How on earth is that bashing somebody… Have you ever talked to somebody ya know, offline?