Diablo 4 dev streams we have been given an idea of the contents

FROM PUREDIABLO

With the two planned Diablo 4 dev streams now finalised for dates, the first being tomorrow and the next on the 10th, we have been given an idea of the contents.

DIABLO 4 DEV STREAMS CONTENTS

On Wednesday 4 October topics of discussion are going to include:

• In-depth discussion on all the details for Season of Blood
  • Walkthrough on an extensive list of changes and improvements coming to Diablo 4
  • Q&A
  • More…

A Season preview blog will also be posted after the dev stream concludes. Also note, there will be some endgame discussion in this dev stream.

On 10 October expect the following:

• Class updates
  • Deep dive on damage bucket changes (Vulnerable/Crit/Overpower)
  • Resistance changes
  • A discussion about uniques
  • Q&A

Patch notes will follow the dev stream on 10 October.

With the endgame being the main gripe at the moment we have to assume that is going to be tackled as part of the Q&A, uniques, and QOL. I still get the feeling that based on what’s on the agenda, fans are going to be left wanting. That said, to get the game where fans expect to be is going to take some time and it’s going to likely be a slow process.

3 Likes

Who is Diablo 4 made for? What particular type of gamer was imagined as the pillar for which Diablo 4 wishes to stand upon?

Diablo 2players? Older and Reforged?

Diablo 3players? Currently playing?

PoE players or ARPG enthusiasts?

Then ask yourself what type of gameplay loops were imagined for the types of players they wished to attract? What would persuade me to buy the game and the cosmetics and countless season passes?

Loot find game?

Fun yet challenging endgame?

Collecting achievements?

Now that you have these things figured out ask yourself how can I improve on what I’ve made? What have I learned?

As the player I’ve learned that….

• Loot is not the loop for which they want me to enjoy…

• Endgame will be nonexistent…

• Achievements will be meaningless…

This game was made for no one… That is why it was abandoned.

6 Likes

dude i tried to type in " when will diablo 4 get endgame" i couldent even post the word “end game” thats how much feedback they wanted, isent t funny how they all of a sudden are openminded when 99% of the playerbase is gone… it realy took a geniuns that people wanted a end game for this game. how was that not in the base game on launch. they have themself to blaim then made a billion. but people will never get a preorder game from this company again. and people know there is someting wrong with this company. they cna stay afloat of games these people where NEVER appart of.

No expectation so i will not be disappointed again.