Not sure why some people are against redoing stuff for new seasons

I feel like im being punished when starting new characters. I’m not a hardcore grinder in video games so the renown system kinda bugs me. Theres not really any renown you can farm just playing the game. World bosses? No renown. Random events? No renown. If i wasnt forced to do Lillith statues or clear every single dungeon it wouldnt be so bad. I dont want to 100% the game every time I start a new character or start a new season to max out my renown for a few bonuses.

You don’t have to do statues again, nor rediscover map. Dungeons you will want to do anyway.

I’m obviously not talking about power leveling.

Also PL in D3 takes about 10-15 minutes, but not really relevant. You can get to 70 in 90 mins or less if you have it planned out at season start.

I’m not sure where you got the idea you are require to 100% a new character every Season just for the battlepass. Hell, it’s not like blizzard only allow people to play on the Season Server once the Season starts.
I’m treating Seasons as a side project. Once I get the rewards I’m satisfy with, going to keep looking for loot on my level 100 Eternal Realm.

Ya sorry no, what we have now is not trading. This is the same crap that GGG tried to pass off as trading.

It is 2023 we don’t need to mirror a game from 2003’s trade system.

1 Like

There’s lot of tension about this Season 1. I hope it will satisfy people :slight_smile:

No thank you… I did it on Softcore and Hardcore and I DO NOT want to repeat this every season. It’s just boring and pointless

1 Like

It takes less than 20 minutes to plevel to 70 in d3.

1 Like

I hope it will bring back Weapons glow through some “enchanting” system.

I don’t mind leveling new characters , but the renown is Ugh.

I would say most people are solo self found players and do not give a crap about trading.

1 Like

It takes me hours upon hours.

There will probably have some new mechanics, for sure, if not there’s no point to do a season. So probably new content. We will know a bit more next week.

Well we know there will be new aspects and uniques, I am fairly sure about WT5 and new tiers of gems. No idea about new mechanisms, I hope it will be that “enchanting”/augmenting

Demonstrably and entirely false.

I think many players believed they were buying an mmo and not an arpg, and this may be the first Diablo game they’ve played. They then have a different set of expectations because they don’t understand the product they purchased. I do understand points about Lilith statues and renown though. That’s boring and not something I ever want to repeat.

Because it’s boring doing dungeon from lv 1 to lv 100
also there is no in game resonable trade system, so no economy and no reason for a reset
most uniques chased are account bound, so no no to trade either
there are no leaderboards whatsoever
the seasonal content will be with 99% just a terrible “theme” for the already boring dungeons

1 Like

Sinse the point got missed what I was trying to point out is renown sucks and we need farmable ways to gain renown.

For example 15 renown for all regions for killing a world boss.
10 renown for NM dungeons
5 renown for events

That’s completely false tho. Honestly, volume of trading is fairly high. As I said, RMT is already at through the roof, imagine making it worse.

Those aren’t issues with seasons themselves, they’re design decisions that make the game unfun to replay. They are seperate issues. If the general gameplay loop was fun and addictive, I think most players would enjoy the fresh start. It’s been a successful formula in arpgs for two decades.