Diablo IV Login/Queue Issues - 6/8/2023

Hey all,

We’re aware of the login issues and queue times happening in all regions currently. Appreciate all the reports. The developers have been working on it for a bit now and will keep trying to get this fixed ASAP.

We’ve got all hands on deck on this one and it’s our top priority. Thanks for all your patience while we’ve worked on this issue.

70 Likes

Thanks for the update

3 Likes

Lol yea im glad yall are on it, was beginning to wonder if 700 min que times are normal

4 Likes

Time frame? If possible lol

& what about my characters disappearance?

6 Likes

Thanks for the update

2 Likes

Serious question, but why do maintenance 1:30-2:30 PDT, you realize, that’s like the PRIME time of most North American players to be getting home from work? (EST time zone).

Maybe do overnight maintenance on NA servers at like, I dunno, 12am - 2am, like most telcos and other online games?

10 Likes

It started about 2 hours ago and u just started working. Cooooool :))

3 Likes

Lol, 1,081 minutes left. See you at noon tomorrow?!?

6 Likes

They’re not doing maintenance at that time, that’s when people get off work and prime time hits in the U.S. and Europe for late night prime time.

The servers crash because they’re too cheap to expand the capacity.

Sure, they’re doing maintenance AFTER the fact.

4 Likes

There is the blue post we were waiting for. Could have been a bit faster people are absolutely losing their mind but good there is finally a post in here.

1 Like

Thank you for letting us know you are all on it!

1 Like

These issues are kind of ridiculous for Blizzard, who should have perfected everything server related from their experiences with WoW over the years.
Give your heads a shake. I think reimbursement of some type to all players that paid for this over priced game is in order…

12 Likes

Nah bro that just makes too much sense for Blizzard

1 Like

Just finished downloading it and dine to play it honestly thinking about getting a refund

8 Likes

If you expect things in life to be perfect you are in for a disappointing life.

2 Likes

That’s great news, so can we expect the issues to not reoccur at oooh, roughly 4PM EST again tomorrow, like they have been since launch?

Because I’m sure whatever it is you guys “are on” is the exact same as it was yesterday and all the other days.

5 Likes

Important question tho - will hardcore players that were inside dungeons or outside towns lose their characters due to the server going down?

3 Likes

What is the ETR and have you isolated the issue?

There was literally a notification in the launcher that said Maintenance between 1:30pm - 2:30pm PDT, now it has changed to include tomorrow as well, 10am - 11:30am PDT.

Billion dollar company should be able to afford shift premiums to techs to do maintenance on off-normal hours, not during prime time.

And I am sure they have NA servers, Asia servers and Europe servers, they don’t do them all at once, or they shouldn’t anyhow.

4 Likes

Blizzard, you had ten years to polish this before releasing Diablo IV.
I do not mention Immortals as it is better not to follow that idea of “gaming” in the Diablo franchise.

1 Like