[Main Thread] Long/Infinite queue PC game problems - June 6th 2023

My brother can’t play again, the problem has come back, frankly it’s getting a bit annoying

After a certain hour I can no longer access the game, the queue timer keeps going up, it’s happening every day. It’s very frustrating, especially after spending so much money.

Blizzard Support please do look into this issue and fix it ASAP.
Been expecting this game and pay for it however not able to play? Is this reasonable?
Why is player require to queue in the first place? As I believe most of us here need to work, so what we want are a game that can be enjoy when ever we are free.
Not to be compare but nowadays China game can have Server for China player and Serer for oversea player, sparely with FOC and no login issue but Blizzard can’t?
Please work into this. Thank you.

Từ 6/6 đến hôm nay đều bị tình trạng này, xảy ra trong thời gian buổi tối theo giờ Việt Nam.

My wife login instantly, and I’m stuck in the queue for 1.5hr. Same internet, same router. Restart, vpn, nothing works. The queue time just goes up.

guys i didnt pay to fight the gates of login, i want to fight the gates of hell. please do something

2 Likes

Just a heads-up that it’s working for me now. I had an update today and I just jumped in instantly! :slight_smile:

This issues still exists :slight_smile:

Pre-paid Diablo 4 deluxe for 70 euro and i got a god damn waiting list.

rat fecal matter of a company

100€ for that trash of a game service. Fricking mobile game to be precise.

This is ridiculous. Stucked over 30mins now. It says 2mins que now it says 40 mins. Ive waited over an hour.

I was contemplating buying diablo iv now im regretting it

1 Like

Guess it’s time to take a pee and eat.

Welp, my login queue says 426 minutes.

I’m changing all my reviews to negative and will be demanding my money back. This should be considered Fraud at this point.

Hello everyone well i don’t know if i am the only one but i have a wait time of 583mins any one else running into this issues.

1 Like

Because you didn’t pay 100€. 75mins for me.

The issue is, blizzard took all the money and run.

1 Like

Hey all

Today’s problem is unrelated to the one in this thread. Going to lock this up but if you’re suddenly having this problem today, feel free to post in this thread.

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Main Thread] Can’t login on PC (cannot find a valid Diablo 4 license)