~74 Minute Queue

tops mine now at 559

thats a 10 hour queue right there!

Was at 75, got down to 24, disconnected, at 596 now. Lol I suppose the worst part is wanting to show someone D4, so they come over and see this crap on my PC.

1 Like

I tried getting in ~30 minutes ago. The queue was long, but went faster then it indicated. Then I received an error that I don’t have a valid license even though I’ve been playing for a week with no issue.

Is Blizzard just providing random errors to try and reduce the herd of players in queue.

OH YEAH buddy 711 minutes to go. Just what I expected a week ago but got surprised. So did the 2 week lease on server space expire?

Drakuloth

46 posts

Customer Support

5m

Hey all,

We’re aware of the login issues and queue times happening in all regions currently. Appreciate all the reports. The developers have been working on it for a bit now and will keep trying to get this fixed ASAP.

We’ve got all hands on deck on this one and it’s our top priority. Thanks for all your patience while we’ve worked on this issue.

It could be 2 seconds and it would be a lie. Servers are down, so there is no queue. Mine is at 922 right now. Nothing takes 14 hours to log in.

Booyah! New top queue 1085!

Thank for that update! Mate

I see you didn’t play WoW Classic…

Naaa i quit wow in warlords and never looked back.

you are lucky i have a 4 hours queue and a few friends have a 6 hours queue.

How about you stop trying to log in.

for me 1099 minutes !!! JOKERRRRRR

i keep leaving que and rejoining because i know this is a bug and im a 1127 min (thats 18 hours) lol

Holy H… its 1,201. I’m guessing we will get jokes of its over 9,000 before we know it…

Yeah, I’m somewhere in the 800 minute range.

1395 minutes left… All I wanted to do was rage some diablo…

1. Doesn’t matter as soon as it gets through the number will be even higher afterwards

You don’t even know what true suffering is child