Diablo IV Login/Queue Issues - 6/8/2023

I’m gonna go grab a shower if This should ain’t fixed by time I get out I want to refund

5 Likes

every time I sit down to play an error appears. how do i get a refund?

3 Likes

patience? no patience. eta.

18 hour Queue atm, guess Ill check back tomorrow…

funny how this happens at 4-5 PM EST every single day since launch…

2 Likes

you know we are paying for this? can we sue you for your mediocre service?

3 Likes

Seriously??? , I can imaginbe the techs seeing this and thinking , “wow this guy
really knows how it is , maybe we should listen to him and we should all get jesus”

3 Likes

Please make an active server for South America is unplayable in some hours :cry:

Is there any timeframe on this? Odd I have login issues at the same time every day…

3 Likes

and of course we can’t have an offline mode, or they wouldn’t be able to collect ‘metrics’…

ffs

5 Likes

Rollback the upgrades you did yesterday. Let’s get servers rebooted. Some upgrades you made!

2 Likes

Probably. That is a feature, not a bug.

1 Like

What launcher? Consoles have a tiny window with updates and all it said around 4PM EST was reports of login issues, just as it has every single day at 4.

2 Likes

965 min of waiting time.

2 Likes

How hard would it be to start a petition to make Blizzard refund everyone whos stuck in a que until next week?

5 Likes

New maintenance window from 1pm - 2:30pm EST tomorrow, since the 4:30pm - 5:30pm window today is done.

Should be hiring people to work nights and do these windows ~12 hours later, IMO

1 Like

when will it be resolved ? 1 day 1 hour or a week ?
thanks

1 Like

Offline mode would be nice! I’ve just been running through side quests and dungeons.

2 Likes

Yeah, roughly 4PM EST every day, when the middle and eastern parts of the country get off work and Europe hits late night prime time.

3 Likes

I have a 4 digit queue time currently, but i gotta be honest… I’ve been in since pre-release and i have had almost 0 issues up until this point. Does it suck login servers are down? Yeah it does, but g**damn some of yall are wilding lmao.

4 Likes