Lvl 50 Required for World 3 and 70 for World 4. This is not on patch note!

They should make it 40 for tier 3 , and 60 for tier 4, makes sense since ppl can solo content at those levels. ( also if you get a item power 800 weapon at 60 youll rek those lvl 70s hard.)

anyone have tested it with newly created character?
cause ive tested and i cant unlock world tier 3 with the lvl 9 character

so is it a bug or the devs really wanted to f*ck up the boosting?

I saw a level 52 in WT4 today at a world boss. Either they were super powerful or just getting carried but there seems like there should be no legitimate reason a lv 52 character should be fighting a lv 90+ WB if the game is balanced well.

I’m not a massive fan of gating content, but there needs to be some level of reasonable

What happened to play it your own way ?

4 Likes

man, if you made a char before the patch and he is lvl 1 at wt 4, that wont change…
im asking if a new char made after the patch is able to unlock tier 3/4 or not?
cause it doesnt work for me!

and you are absolutely wrong, its not your business if a level 1 char doing lvl 100 content ( getting boosted ) or not, thats none of your nor devs business!
if i want to get boosted, thats only my business!
and its not fair to take away the option to getting boosted, especially if you want to make an alt character

1 Like

https://imgur.com/jQuBZ6N

https://imgur.com/v1DDoWx

Please enlighten us where? Only screenshotted English Client, both Chinese clients also has Recommended not Required unless 3 teams made mistake in terminology.

Neither can my newly created toon post patch can access T3/4 sub leveled, in the meantime another friend’s lvl 50 account can access T4 which got boosted BEFORE patch.

Exactly. Whether boosted OR non boosted is own way’s game and its freedom should not been restricted. XP penalty for discouragement is understandable and accepted personally.

It is when having a severely underleved character at a cooperative group event can impact the outcome because of how the WB group scaling works. Get boosted in a dungeon away from everyone else.

At a lv 90+ WB a lv 52 character should get crushed. I don’t gaf about your boosting, I do care if the content is balanced appropriately

They have already said resistances don’t work as they intended and will being fixed for season 2.

you talking like WB’s are not soloable lol… you are some idiot or either your char doing zero damage, with my rogue or bone spear necro i could solo ( before the patch ) any world bosses in a few minutes, SOLO !!! ALONE !!!
so i dont give a fck about lvl 1 characters leeching behind me

1 Like

If you are level 80 then you don’t meet the text “you cannot join until you are level 70”… Maybe check it with a lower level character?

i’ve lost all my hopes for this game, if you still call it game.
nerfs on what already works , buff on things that is irrelevant.
the helltides was the only activity that i like and now is completely destroyed.
level cap on world tiers…
extreme cost in gold
no trade
impossible items drop
unable to build my “own way” to play the game with my character
continuous lags, freezes, unresponsiveness, crashes, horrible performances.

My sorceress completely destroyed , i can’t complete a lvl21 NMD :|.
continuous continuous continuous continuous freezes…
enemy that can oneshot you with 7780 of armor and 6180 life …

99 euros completely wasted.

We checked it with ALL level characters on multiple accounts. Its a community not just my self.

WB’s should not be soloable, so I’ll refer you back to my earlier statement “if the game were balanced properly”.

Arguing that because you could solo content intended for end-game groups and therefore level 1 characters should be able to circumvent the entire game is not the winning argument you think it is. All it’s saying is “the game is broke and I don’t care if it gets exploited”

your character was level 95 on the picture, so let me see the lower level screnshots, because your pics prove nothing at all

thats a screenshot highlighting recommended… i ll edit with a lvl 8 toon which passed cathedral of light carried.

EDIT: https://imgur.com/m0JObst

Wrong it’s never been required

Carried before the patch is just fine, not after

My toon is post patch which cant, other players in my community have toons pre patch and sub leveled and is fine to enter.

ive found this, someone tested, lvl 40 for world tier 3 and lvl 60 for world tier 4, but still this is absolutely nonsense that they gave lvl cap for unlocking world tiers!

at this point,
just quit the game for me. it’s not a rant honestly. i don’t like the way the game is designed anymore.

And… this is funny…

please some fanboy let me know…

at this point … every diablo player have literally EXPLOITED the game ?.
because some of you have unlocked wt4 at level 30… knowing that “this is not the intended way to play the game”. Now to defend this unacceptable situation people ( fanboys ) says “ehhh… but this is the way intended to be played the game”.

right ?.