Lvl 50 Required for World 3 and 70 for World 4. This is not on patch note!

Shame on you blizzard!

-Fixed multiple issues where players were having fun
-Fixed multiple issues where the sorcerer wasn’t already weak enough
-Fixed multiple issues where players were excited for season 1
-Reduced player base by 70%
-Increase time spent with family by 30%

It’s funnier because the patch notes specifically mention a scenario that is impossible now.

• For Example:
  • You are Level 1. Your friends bring you to World Tier IV and leave you at the entrance of a dungeon. They start killing Level 100 monsters.
    * Prior to Season of the Malignant, you get:
    * (Level 100 Monster XP) * (1 + 25%)
    * After Season of the Malignant, you get:
    * (Level 11 Monster XP) * (1 + 15%)

for me it’s the time spent in depression, cuz i don’t have :cry:

2 Likes

it DOES affect already existing characters too! My abandoned lvl50 Rogue is unable to proceed to T4! Now lvl 57…

1 Like

At this point I’m not even going to burn the battlepass purchase that came with the deluxe/ultimate. Seasons 1 - 8 is just going to be trash that I’ll end up skipping. I’ll save it for when the game is in a better state 2 years down the road going by how long it took them to get D3 into a non-trash state.

1 Like

MY Vram on ultra on a 6950xt sits at only 10 gb of VRAM used… and i get a decent 330-350 FPS…

Seems like a NVIDIA DLSS issue in the game

I hope so too…current D4 devs have no clue about the Diablo legacy and probably don’t even play theyr own game. -.-

Don’t even want to talk about the quality check, they’re beyond horrible atm.

Time for Billy the kid to let the Saloon Gates swing. :wink:

Full red. So I guess I am just unlucky.

It never said required. Stop being a shill.

Rod, Adam Jackson and the other one I forget… literally all have been playing, and their specific builds are REALLY good right now after the patch lol

Fireball sorc can somehow now clear enemies in high NM and lilith (although fireball sorc we should of know since the trailer for the season showed one)

Not true, i just made a lvl 40 necro, beat capstone dung, and i am in tier 3 at lvl 40 so is still working !

1 Like

Bruh I don’t want to grind wt3 until level 70 thats gonna take ages and could do wt4 content at like 60 ffs

how did you do that?
ive tested it, on ps5 i made a new char and on pc with my main i did the capstone for the new char and it doesnt let me unlock the world tier 3

nah, you are too weak to do that. trust me, im the developer

I will test capstones later when my friends wake up. Just to be sure about levels and etc.

i started a new one last night, i just made lvl 40 early and went straight to capstone, i beat it and here i am WT3

You sound envious that he has friends.

Maybe you have to beat it alone now ? I did it alone and maybe that’s the trick.

That was the OLD system. You try WT4 at lvl 54 now, you will get wrecked just leaving the city.