Lvl 50 Required for World 3 and 70 for World 4. This is not on patch note!

What’s the point of floor lvl requirement for Ancestrals to be 60?, and Sacreds to be 45? Transferring Whisper/World Boss chests to lower characters?

The issue that I have is I already soloed through the campaign and the capstone dungeons on my main.
Why should my alts be locked into this craptastic tedium?

I don’t sell or purchase power leveling runs and neither do my friends. We just want to play together and help each other skip some of the monotonous crap so we can try out the other classes.

1 Like

So they’re going to punish everyone by making the grind worse because of some RMT? Sounds like cutting off your nose to spite your face to me. Just ban the RMTers. Don’t piss off your entire player base my making the game less fun.

1 Like

RMT is a problem but there are more problems. likre res don’t work, infinite gold glitch, infinite nm glitch, memory leaks, game freze, game crash, game bsod’ing, but lets firght rmt and kill a game. love blizz.

Blizzard just dont whant you to have fun. Facts.

1 Like

Why why why why. F*!# this game.

It doesn’t respect my time and they’re out of touch. I hope the 1000 people left playing enjoy it?

“Harder, better, longer, deeper” (c) Blizzard about gameplay changes

As I said, that is one branch of the problem. Most likely it is a positive side effect. Unassuming they made this to ensure people starting later in the season start at an even footing like people starting early.

Also boosting friends to T4 was always unwanted by Blizz, which was quite well documented. I don‘t get why people are so shocked now…

Right… See you tomorrow on season start you pos :wink:

I mean if this is even true, it’s almost like trying to chop firewood that’s already in the fire.

I power leveled a character… you still can… I got into WT 4 at level 14…

They work as intended. The problem with them is the same D2 had before LOD.
Torment (Hell mode) LOWERS YOUR RESISTANCE BY 40% like D2 did… meaning if you have less than 40% you are in negatives just like in that game…
They said they were going to TONE THEM DOWN, which means we will probably get 40% as part of WT5 and WT3’s 20% will be WT4 and WT3 will become normal mode… which is exactly what they did with D3

And that game was VERY hard to survive hell when you got to Durance of Hate 2… AKA Elemental status central…

Not quite sure about the term “better” though. But I catch your drift.

Gold I didnt know was a thing… honestly would of been helpful…
Infinite nightmare i believe was patched like 2 weeks ago
Fun fact… Right click to reset dungeons is back

Also? I do not have a memory leak myself, or crashes, or BSOD, or freezes, unless it is not an AMD build issue and is something with NVIDIA.

it works only if you made the character before the patch, ive tested, made a new char after patch and i cant unlock world tier 3 at lvl 9

Not true at all. It was always the recommended level. Not the forced level. It even said in the description…“recommended level x for each tier”

1 Like

wow, extremely pathetic, doing anything they can to keep people playing longer for greed sake. This can’t possibly backfire.

All i did after unlocking was had to relog… I just made the character like 9 hours ago lol

Inf nm is a thing after a patch. And perfomance becames worse after patch. Trepang2 on ultra - no problems, 2 clients in poe - no problems(auction and main), but d4 on medium is trying to burn my pc(60fps lock etc). So yeah, problem still there. And I played D2 and I know how it should works(probably, IDK what’s in dev’s mind) and still no diff before and after patch. So yeah, res not working. Armor is working.

I have just uninstalled D4, will not touch it anymore.

2 Likes