Lvl 50 Required for World 3 and 70 for World 4. This is not on patch note!

Yes, I already tested and confirmed in both HC and ER.

Also, I have an old 54 that I don’t play anymore in ER that is still in T4 so this only seems to affect characters who have not finished the capstones prior to the patch.

You think you want a challenge, but you dont…

So done with this company.

1 Like

Man…This is insane! OMG!

Didnt Blizz have Rhykker take on the capstone dungeon at 45? So they clearly knew it could be done without being 50 and wanted for him to see that it is hard but possible?

I dont get this change at all.

1 Like

The dungeon itself only drops low 40s gear.

1 Like

This can’t be intended.

Me and my friend had so much fun doing that. There was challenge in trying to find ancestral items while being 60 on weak builds.
good thing poe new league is coming

Said it back when they started advertising the “Play Your Way” BS.

Any company that hypes that is lying through their teeth and about to crack down and enforce “Play Our Way”.

The tiny buffs they add (and will eventually nerf) to Seasons look better to players when the eternal realms have been sucked dry of all entertainment.

They aren’t adding difficulty, or fun, they are adding redundant time gates to force players to play for extended periods so they look better to investors.

^ That is all there is.

• Fixed an issue where players that haven’t unlocked a higher World Tier could be invited into a higher World Tier party.

Can’t experience lack of endgame if you never get there because you quit the game, once again blizzard playing 3d chess I see.

As others have stated, this info is false. The actual new minimum levels are 40 and 60. Very bad for boosting, but very little effect for regular players (only speedrunners).

It is however really bad that this information isn’t available in-game.

Source: Diablo 4: GAME CHANGING HIDDEN CAPSTONE MINIMUM LEVEL REQUIRED NOW! - YouTube

I’ve always played alone, without friends boosting.
I only have 1 character that was created a long time ago.
I’ve beaten alone Fallen Temple yesterday with my Necro at level 58. Died 3 times but no major issue to complete it.
Don’t see the point of having to lvl up to 70 to go to WT4… If WT4 is too hard for me, I can just go back to WT3…

EDIT: Juste saw the new limit is in fact lvl 60. I’ll lvl to 60 than…

Very good! It seems to fulfill its purpose then. I think they wanted to keep people from boosting since this is also one branch of the RMT issue.

Yet again Blizz is screwing up - Gating content and deciding what and when to do what will kill the game over time - if i want to go spank around as a lvl 60 on WT4 it should be my own decition - yet again some dutchbag and i bet its the same people over and over again making these decisions based on what? Not the players thats for sure. So who exactly keeps taking the game 1 step back when it schould be moving 2 steps forward?

2 Likes

What’s really messed up about this is they justified the experience reduction as a way to reduce power leveling, a thing which apparently just can’t be done anymore cuz the world tiers are restricted.

Also I’ll never understand why Blizzard hates power leveling so much? Like why? Some people just don’t enjoy the early leveling process enough to want to do it the slow way for every single character. Why punish them for the way they want to play the game?

Game have more problems than just rmt. Why worry about rmt when there is no fun in the game?

Cause powerleveling is fun I guess and blizz don’t want such things as fun in their games. And I said that Cringe Wilson doesn’t like fun in poe. Silly me

…Alright well despite being declined a refund I guess its worth risking my wow account to chargeback this turd. passed lvl 45 the leveling (got to 80 lol, jokes on me) in this game is equivalent to moving a mountain of sand one inch to the right a thimble at a time… entirely pointless, boring, repetitive and uninspired… oh and moving the sand is boring too.

Shame on blizzard, you guys used to be gods of gaming now you spew liquid crap out of your studio once or twice a year and expect everyone to drink it like its chocolate milk.

If this isn’t a bug and is intended this way it’s the only change i really considering an absolute faceplant … no one wants to level to 70 on wt even on hc … hopefully this is another bug like the cinders

This has to be one of the worst decisions in recent gaming history.

Honestly:
WT1 = Boring repetitive
WT2 = Boring repetitive with a little bit more gold and XP
WT3 = at least some fun

So instead of giving players the option to play the game at a difficutly that is fun or adjust the difficulty themselves they now lock everyone at the most boring Difficulty - especially people that already played the game at least once for absolutely no reason at all besides maximizing grind and playtime at the cost of the little fun ppl had?

This also nerfs leveling speed - combined with short seasons this is just awful for casuals but also for everyone else.

The only thing this patch shows to me is that nobody cares about players actually having fun - the only thing relevant seems to be:

• maximizing play time no matter the cost
  • maximizing MT sales

And funny enough - if i remember correctly - if you buy the Battle Pass you get an XP boost …