Just remove Barb from the game

There is no more Barb we will just call the class “Sorceress with Muscles” from now on.

Cast “Smash with Face”!!! :hamster: :popcorn:

3 Likes

Finally!

Someone who gets it.

I’ve been a big promoter of the

#NerfBarb!

Movement but OP is correct… why stop there!

#RemoveBarb!

:rofl:

I’m kidding of course. Or am I?

:thinking:

they should create new skins for barb in S5. Suggestion:
Sorclike robes as armor
Wandlike 2H swords
Focuslike 1h swords
It would look perfect!

Have you seen the anime Mashle?

How she gonna hold onto 27 wands with that new figure?

I don’t really watch too many new anime nowadays…but I can check it out if you think it is good.

side note:

I can find literally no verified 800 meter to 5000 meter run times of professional rugby players.

It’s… an acquired taste lol.

The full title is Mashle: Magic and Muscles

I thought it was the dumbest thing ever and then four episodes into it I found myself laughing my butt off.

1 Like

I youtubed in the meantime, I get it now. :joy:

https://youtu.be/JmLFyD-9iKs?list=PLRe9ARNnYSY5_gyXEXFYNtqgtAOiFYnnQ&t=47

2 Likes

me too

1 Like

And then guess what, suddenly the classes who got big buffs are Smashing 160 Pits while Barbs are stuck at 110. I guess that would be balance or whatever to you people.

Godzilla fallacy we’ve been over this

Except it’s gonna be “no it’s okay when Sorc does it!!!”

When it was the other way around, barbs didn’t have a problem with it.
Now it is time for barbs to feel what druids and sorcs felt for seasons.
And after S5 I totally vote for a rebalance and buff barbs back up to the level of other classes.

This is why this board is such a joke. Nobody wants balance, they want “revenge”, and if Barb EVER gets buffed again, these people WILL lose their god damned minds.

Might as well just delete the whole class now, that’s all the only way you will be happy right

1 Like

Revenge is such a negative word.

Let’s call it justice :wink:

Agree with the first part.
Despite the sarcasm, I’d still disagree with the 2nd part as a Barb main since D2, I’d be the one to loose my freaking mind.

As you said yourself, this blind hatred towards barb is getting very tiring, the forums are mostly filled with mockery towards other players instead of imbalance’s feedbacks.

1 Like

No, we don’t. We just want to handle 4 weapons as barb do.

1 Like

And we shall have… peace!

1 Like

Nah. Wild balance changes without testing are never good. Im just trolling the barb mains. Thats a different matter than factually arguing for class adjustments.

What i say doesnt matter anyway.