Invalid License? Cant Launch

Blizzard is busy getting the game ready for us, making the transition to the new season.

Thank you to the Blizzard team for all of your hard work and I can’t wait to check out the new content!

3 Likes

voh is down for matinenace lol

Oh GOD spare me plz hahaha

For all the people going “is this your first online game? it’s always delayed” this argument works the other way around even though you do not want to hear it. Blizzard has problems EVERY release of EVERY game. So why instead of expecting us to finally accept and live with it why can’t we expect they finally get their sh*t together concidering we’re on the paying side of things.

3 Likes

Do some research… the game is broken. Launch delayed 2-3 hours, items and aspects disabled on start, queue times are gonna be absolutely disgusting also… be lucky to be playing the actual game within the next 5 hours…

They need to let it cook a little longer, speaking of cooking… Imma go check my pasta

but I thought zero people entered into a contract?

I like how it’s no contract was broken, but now its, well it’s good that the contract was broken!

I’ll wait for the class action that’ll eventually get started against all activision fraud.

The game is being taken offline for launch. So no one can get in to play any part of D4 while this happens. There is a flash right there on the battlenet app.

1 Like

re instal you diablo 4

Yeah I think what is going to be more disgusting is the login queues when the game is up and running :sob:

Epic Games gives a small cosmetic or emote usually
blizzard is very greedy though. though dont even give enough currency to buy another battle pass like most others do.

5 Likes

last season that wasn’t a problem, maybe they did learn something after all.

Im going to sue blizzard and sue the developers and sue the janitor there too.

3 Likes

Yet another failure from FEMA…

The War Within and Dragonflight were fine tho…

We should all refund the game and not play it… talk with your wallet. its the only way these companies will listen.

For a small delay? Go ahead but I’m staying lol!

LOL I love your comment! :grin:

Why do these people come in here and try to act like they’re some kind of “big boy” and try to belittle others. People are frustrated, leave them alone for crying out loud.

In light of that, there’s something very real that I love, because it’s true, and it goes like this…

There’s a fine line between arrogance and confidence. Arrogance is insecurity and confidence is sexy.

Have fun with that big boys! :laughing:

3 Likes

wasn’t there a major outage after launch of s6? or was that s5?

Idk, I don’t remember being affected by any of this