Invalid License? Cant Launch

I got that reference, and it’s hilarious, but out of context it sounds a bit off

musta missed the commerical where blizzard said they will launch VOH when they launch VOH and not that they would launch it 12 am GMT Oct 8.

A gap between seasons specifically wouldn’t accomplish anything.

Yes it is but it was kind of shocking at first to read that knowing you purchased it many moons ago. :slight_smile:

“Invalide License” is a normal message when the game is down.

The BGB sets out the general rules that apply to pre-orders in Germany. According to the BGB, pre-order agreements are binding contracts between the consumer and the seller, and the seller is required to deliver the goods or services by the agreed-upon date.

and in the US (When businesses offer pre-orders in the United States, they typically enter into contractual agreements with customers. These agreements specify the terms and conditions of the pre-order, including the price, expected delivery date, cancellation policies, and any other relevant details.)

that isn’t counting france, UK, australia, or any other country.

4 Likes

When will Blizzard Finally compensate players for a late game launch ?

2 Likes

Please reference this chat:

I’ve been playing Blizz games for over 14 years and I’ve never seen that. I’ve seen a lot of errors, but not that one. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We have a right as consumers to expect a product we paid money to access to work as advertised. Many of us, myself included, just accept that software launches very often don’t go as planned, and that lackadaisical attitude has let publishers and developers get away with far more heinous actions than something as simple as missing a launch window.

While I agree the person you are responding to is carrying on a bit too far, you’re the one that needs to touch grass if you feel someone isn’t allowed to be upset that they paid for something that doesn’t work.

6 Likes

Not meeting a deadline isn’t fraud… xD Behave yourself.

Delays should however be compensated but that isn’t the done thing apparently.

1 Like

Lol… go get a lawyer and file a lawsuit then… good luck

1 Like

same here. Hopefully only because servers are down and the devs have no idea how to run an online game.

3 Likes

I love my family and would never. My humor gets me in the thick sometimes. Honestly Ill spend this time reading people cry for a bit then go snuggle my wife until one of my buddies says its live.

Wow LMAO this is comedy gold! Please keep up the discussion :popcorn:

1 Like

No, you ask your mom for that!

2 Likes

Personally I am fine with them taking the extra time to fix known issues with the game. Perhaps some of you ranters are forgetting how frustrating it is to start a game and have bugs and crashes happen.

Let them sort out what they need to so we can enjoy a smooth game without any issues.

3 Likes

Classic blizzard launch.

2 Likes

Great job on release Blizzard can’t even get that right

2 Likes

Anyone have an answer for this?? Pre-purchase bundle expansion which was to include core game but unable to use. Support is of no help since they do not understand what was included in expansion bundle, CORE GAME & VOH???