Invalid License? Cant Launch

Are you looking to get sued because you sound like you wanna get sued with the rest! :rofl:

lol Iā€™m not gonna call my lawyer but it is somewhat disappointing

2 Likes

my butt is severely injured by this at the moment

Vessel of Hatred Expansion

• 34.7% chance to gain 79% increased patience while sitting on your couch on Tuesdays
3 Likes

Threads like this are my downtime entertainment.

1 Like

Iā€™m just sad I wasted 2 of my 5 energy drinks for nothing

3 Likes

Steam can update to 2.0

They sold people a 90-100 USD early access edition to stagger the launch over the playerbase. The fact that theyā€™re having problems now was entirely preventable by proper dev time and quality assurance and has nothing to do with the problems that usually caused delays for online launches in the past with overloaded servers.

1 Like

i got today off cause i hurt my back at work. I ant even go get my drinks I want

1 Like

lol same here but i wasted one of my top bud, waiting and chilling now

1 Like

if everyone buys early access, was it early access?

It wasnā€™t early access. It was a preorder.

1 Like

Last blue update - Steam players are just now able to download the patch.

So everyone else has to wait.

I skipped the early access launch for WoW, went flawless both in EA launch and it was busy AF and flawless on the ā€˜regularā€™ launch.

I myself are mostly frustrated not even with the delay itself, itā€™s not like the expansion will only be life for a day, but with the notification post. ā€œwe need to make to ensure every player can start their journey through Nahantu togetherā€ while simultaneously guaranteeing that more and more EU players CAN NOT start their journey together as time goes on.
Could have left it with technical or crossplatform issues but know they had to make it look like theyā€™re doing it for us instead of sticking to the simple fact they screwed up.

1 Like

its not a new game, just another season with a small addon

Yeahā€¦yeahā€¦
Patience is nothing mankind is known forā€¦
I want it NOW, BEST, CONVENIENT and without ANY concerns !!!

I f(&ā‚¬&+!(*# PAID FOR THAT !!!

JEEEEEEEā€¦!!!

SARCASTIC GREETS from the

Fleathermausā€¦ :thinking:ā€¦:grin:ā€¦

Iā€™m sure they will credit us all with 1000 platinum each.

You can listen to the new title screen music while waiting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qI4UVxO7EY

Man get an uber to drop you some gear asapā€¦ hurt my back last winter could barelly move for 2 weeksā€¦ I know how bad it can be! Call yourself an uber ASAP, you deserve it lad!

1 Like