Invalid License? Cant Launch

Do what now? After patch gettiing an error about unable to find a valid license, and then client closes.

31 Likes

Same here :disappointed: They conduct emergency maintenance, sigh :grimacing:

4 Likes

Servers are down. VoH launch has been delayed. No ETA yet.

9 Likes

No shame what so ever.

5 Likes

Another successful game launch by blizzard. I think the last time they launched a game without it being immediately broken was warcraft2

25 Likes

same issue. I entered into a paid contract with Blizzard with the explicit guarantee I would be able to play vessel of hatred now, but I keep getting an error. Are they giving money back, or did they keep my money, and not deliver their end of a contract?

15 Likes

Im not surprised. There are always these issues at first. Teaches us patience…lol

7 Likes

In this thread people who have never played an online game before…and also don’t look at anything on the forums before posting their extra special thead

21 Likes

So typical for BLIZZARD paid service sucks! Every time issues arise, should be a free game…

5 Likes

I really wish someone would sue them. That’s literally the only incentive for their to change their behavior.

5 Likes

what are you talking about they have a flawless streak of failed launches…

9 Likes

Calm down folks its probably only going to take 1 to 2 hours. If its a day or two then light the torches and burn forums down.

9 Likes

Veterans enjoy eating the trash provided but not me.

what did i pay a prepurchase for? I gave you money early so you can release after the agreed on time because why? You merged with activision then shapeshifted into conglomerate Microsoft and nothing has changed, take money and provide delays and bugs and underwhelming products that requires months of patching if not indefinitely

15 Likes

Go get em tiger.

I was just thinking we needed the classic “sue them” post. After all, the classics never go out of style.

9 Likes

No shietttt​:100::100::100:BS no wonder… Its not acceptable

1 Like

They posted over an hour ago that it will be delayed!

1 Like

the amount of “give me my money back” thats about to happen here is… astronomical

6 Likes

small technical issue, we need to feed on forum tears to power our game

5 Likes

Same issues. Blizzard info request scan and repair for this error ICANT

2 Likes

Yet again Blizzard making harder for people have a limited time to play this evening

5 Likes