If You Could Change ONE thing in current D4

Uncapped increasing reward potential for higher NM sigils

If it were up to me, I’d get rid of the pesky always online DRM.

1 Like

Ability to level up an item, especially for uniques

1 Like

Combat text spam. I want an option to enable or disable it like damage numbers VULNERABLE! VULNERABLE! VULNERABLE! VULNERABLE! VULNERABLE! VULNERABLE! VULNERABLE! VULNERABLE! VULNERABLE! VULNERABLE! VULNERABLE! VULNERABLE! VULNERABLE! VULNERABLE! VULNERABLE!

2 Likes

Nephalem Rift from Diablo 3 or Diablo Immortal for Brain-AFK chillin with you guys. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

guaranteed unique

implement a vendor that sells a standard unique for you class once.

this vendor will only sell the unique once you have found 50 uniques.

so if you find a unique, you also get unique coin .
once you receive 50 coins you can cash it for the unique you need for your build.

that’s how dumb it is to get let’s say the crone staff or tempest roar, as these 2 uniques are on the ultra rare unique drop table.

3 Likes

One thing I would change would be either:

“Crafting” Overhaul (too many one-off resources; just overall boring/bland)

Or

Better loot (having to carry around a piece of gear for 10+ levels feels bad; Possible affix rolls create too much variation and trash for the “sake of build diversity”)

Not worth it to then not be able to run dungeons despite level disparity with friends… imo. The scaling didnt have to big an impact on leveling as gearing could get you over a hurdle.

I’d add global chat immediately.

3 Likes

There’s a few things. One that really sticks out in my current place in the game is enchanting is not well thought out. Its a really really expensive gamble to replace a stat.

1 Like

allow me to use my main to fund my alts like D2. alts to me are a change of pace, I dont want to regrind everything I wanna jump in and play

gear, obols, enchanting its all just a graphically enhanced slot machine.

This.
D3 did a good Job. Just use ur own success, blizzzzzzz

ya D4 should have been all the best parts of D2 and D3.

2 Likes

If they knew how to use their own success, then by that logic D3 would have taken from D2. But here we are :rofl: D4 didn’t improve on D3 just like D3 didn’t improve on D2.

1 Like

Fix item levels
Regular items level req = 1
Sacred items level req = 50
Ancestral items level req = 70
All aspects item req = 1
No more, no less.

4 Likes

The whole game direction team.
I would put someone who actually played ARPG’s before.

3 Likes

My change would be a macro philosophical change. My change would be to focus on quality over quantity. Less levels, but more meaningful. Less loot, but more useful and less junk filler. Less damage types. Less monsters but make them harder. I mean how does anyone survive in sanctuary with hordes of monsters around every turn. This game often feels like mowing the lawn, just mowing through waves of monsters.

I’d change a ton of things but most importantly would be an offline mode.

I would make the horse totally BA. Non-combat laggy horse belongs on Wow but not Diablo. I would make a customizable battle horse that throws mobs out of the way and leaves a trail of fire/frost/poison/etc. I would also add battle horse attacks. That is the kind of mount that I believe belongs in Diablo!

1 Like