Game isn't ready delay it

Asmongold gave a 8.5/10 and said the game was fun. I had fun too and I don’t believe the game should be delayed. This being said, of course I expect continuous improvement over time

1 Like

Game’s not fine to launch, i crash or get kicked to character select every time i port to town, and when many players are on the screen, the lag is horrendous!

The game is not ready, agree

• Far too few skills
  • far too few talents
  • much too high CDs / resource costs
  • far too few lagendary items that change a build / skill
  • boss mechanics so boring there is PoE / lost ark much better!
  • world boss is a lootpenyata without challenge bossmechanic
  • world is so empty
  • crafting doesn’t even have an affix table to see what affixes you can get
  • affix are so boring +% dmg + %def -.- in 20 different forms
  • getting the right affixes on items which you need to inspect every item after every instance takes so much time!
  • playing together with others has no advantages or uses because you don’t really support each other no tank / heal / support
2 Likes

Post development updates are a thing… game has potential to be amazing down the road.

Yet another doomsday parrot of the same content creators, shocking…

I will give you an idea, give your feedback and come back in a year, nothing for you to lose, since that’s how much you think the game needs, we will play test it for you, you can moat trick mephisto for another year no problem.

1 Like

Oh, you mean like the 2 months they’ll be working on it after beta ends?

You used an appeal to authority logical fallacy without providing any complaint other than your opinion. Very Parler-esque, N’est-ce Pas?

1 Like

6.6.23 That’sall for me. You and friends are free to wait until 2040 and maybe D5. Should be perfect then :)))

And my potato rig is STILL above the minimum requirements for the game. That’s how unstable their code is, and it’s coming out in four months? Oh, this is going to make D3’s release look like a Mary Poppin’s Picnic.

this is not call of duty for that kind controls…you are in the wrong game

Please don’t delay the game. The druid may need redesigning or buffing. the degree of difficulty between melee and range is highly unbalanced currently. Some skills are doing too little damage like the rogue melee core skills. Others are maybe doing too much damage. The 6 skill cap is causing problems with builds not taking ultimate skills. I am not a game developer but I don’t think any of these issues require the game to be delayed except maybe the druid if it needs a redesign.

“When it’s ready” is always the best release date for a game, and used to be Blizzard’s old creed.

1 Like

No thanks you’re wrong

Put a match to it… This game is no where near expectations.

I for one am so glad there are so many people to tell me how I’m wrong in liking something, thank god for the gods gift to gaming creators. We all appreciate you sooooo much

1 Like

I read in another post that this build is not yet final and there could be a major changes in terms of skills and items. I really hope Blizzard would release a clarification that the skills and items that we saw in the beta is not really final and could probably change.

This don’t need to be delayed. Plus blizzard isn’t in the best place if you haven’t heard. I’d rather them deliver the game as promised then improve on it while I get to enjoy it.

Ever thought that blizz is holding back many and many aspects of game. We only got like 5% of the game.
The world is way a head then one might think.

There wont be any pvp in the game what are you talking about

This is 1/5 of the games map. There is also world tier 3 and 4 and beating those tiers gatekeeping bosses.

For the most part what you experienced is how the rest of the zones will be largely and the classes likely won’t change in any drastic way.