Fix Diablo 4, you're a dev now

Make a list of every fix in the game you’d like to see. This can include bug fixes, game design, new gamplay loop ideas, fixes to current gamplay loops, balance and class design, and more.

9 Likes

What, are you outsourcing ideas or what? Lmao

6 Likes

Online profiles so when you see someone on the forum complaining you can see what kind of experience with the game they have.

15 Likes

I wouldn’t hire any of you as devs.

6 Likes

i create a new stash tab with a single of code, no wait ill give 3…

3 Likes

Not going to touch that with a ten foot pole atm

Pets, like in D3. I miss my little dudes running around, grabbing my gold for me.

11 Likes

Do the right thing and delete the game from existence

12 Likes

I can fix it in 1 hour by tweaking the values. In 1 week I would create a new expansion.

2 Likes

Very first thing I’d do, and I doubt it’d even require a proper developer to do it, is disable cross-play between the PC and consoles, then release a patch unlocking the camera on the PC version.

1 Like

Add loot boxes and milk these idiots.

Don’t worry they’ll keep playing the game, coz no standards.

17 Likes

Kind of like having the name DudeBro69.

3 Likes

At least im honest unlike yourself.

2 Likes

Patch day finally arrives after long nights working on saving Diablo:

The forums burn down after everyone realizes they’re suddenly playing an isometric bullet hell roguelike filled with cute characters, like some kind of terrifying Animal Crossing x Diablo x Returnal crossover

Blizzard still sells the next sequel for over a billion dollars in sales thanks to their marketing team.

2 Likes

I can’t wait to see the things people think they will be able to implement in a week. This will be the Dunning-Kruger max confidence no knowledge special.

fix 1 zoom out!
fix 2 make sure talents work and are not buged out!
fix 3 price shop items reasonably
fix 4 bring back the kfc double down /joking

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure I’ll hit some sorta word limit.

• Design a whole new damage system.

• Design a whole new dungeon and reward system.

• Design entirely different passive trees.

• Design skill system independent of passive system.

I’m already a Dev. Wish I could help this game.

7 Likes

re-hire only based on talent and nothing else, maybe slightly younger folks too for more passion.

it’s a bit late for that anyways heh

just shoot myself because theres no amount of resources or knowledge i could possibly possess that would make me be able to fix this in a week.

honestly, it would be impossible.

its like saying “fix the forest fire issue, you’re a fireman for a week”

like… thats not happening. “fix teen suicide in a week, you’re a psychiatrist for a week!”

lols.

2 Likes

Changed to just “you’re a dev now” no time limit

1 Like